Attack My Dukan journey diary

100%

Today I am starting my Dukan diet. :banana_dancer: I'm pumped up and ready to go, I'm feeling very positive.

I chose this diet as I want to eat and not feel bad. I have done Cambridge diet and a few other all power make product restricting my intake to then reintroduce food. Never worked out was too scared to eat after only having product. So when I did I went nuts. No middle ground. I hate all the diets I've tried in the past. Mentally I'm a bit messed up when it comes to food, but I know my issues hence the change to Dukan. Lowest weight was 53 that I know off, but I think I've been smaller. Any how moving on.

I currently weigh 67.5kg which I think is my heaviest weight I'm 5'4. My True weight is 55.79kg ( I went onto the Dukan website to find out). On the website it also gave me a personalised time line of how long i should be on each phase, and how much weight i should expect to loss. I tracked down the oat bran, found it in Saintsbury its called mornflake in the cercal isle next to porridge. It is meant to help with constipation and the absorption of something I forgot I'll put it in later. Each phase gives me a different allowance.
Olive oil is allowed when cooking but only a drop and the excess must be whipped off with kitchen paper,before cooked.

Going by that I'm meant to be on Attack phase for 3 day and lose about 1.2kg, but I'm going to do 5 days instead. On this phase I can only eat from the list provided in the book or website, which consist of 68 pure protiens. Cruise phase for 81 days and I should lose 10.1kg. On the phase ever 5th day I'm allowed to add vegetables from the allowed list of 32 vegetables. E.g 5 days pure protein then 5 days vegetables+pure protein. Consolidation phase for 117days this is meant to help prevent a rebound back into my old ways. This is when fruit, starchy foods, whole grain bread, and cheese get added in Stabilisation phase is the rest of my life. One day a week I'll have pure protein day.

Break= a tin of tuna rinsed of the brine water and pan fried Turkey steak with ground herds and chilli flakes.
Lunch= Turkey steaks
Dinner= chicken breast oven cooked.

Pictures ( bewared ill be wearing a bikin that once fit me perfectly as a gage so sorry in advanvce) and measurements will be uploaded weekly and thoughts and feelings daily.

What every plan you are on do it 100%:cool:

End of day 1

I felt full all day, didn't feel hungry instead I felt content. I'm loving the galettes I leave out the egg yolk and I use total 0% greek yogurt, I was able to make 4 little ones.

Bf- tuna and steak
Lunch- Turkey steak and non fat yogurt
Dinner- galettes with tuna

:p

End of day 2

MY stomach feels heavy. I hope I've lost some weight, or I'll be really uspset. I did my 20 mins plus walk, I took the stairs instead of the lift, drank my water also had a tin of diet coke. I'm going to buy caffeine free diet coke and stevia to make sweet galettes with cinnamon.
Just realised that I'm not allowed olive oil and I have the book:confused:

Bf- galettes and two dry fried eggs
L- 1 bolied egg and a bite of turkey
D- smoke salmon, turkey, fat free Greek yogurt, another boiled egg and a Greek yogurt mixed herd Mayo.

I've had a busy and stressful day at work on Thursday, but no slip ups.

Friday day 3
Woke up hungry this morning, happy about that.
I've been drinking coke, not sure if ghert is a limit the book said drink frizzy if you want as long as it's 1cal per cup, which I'm thinking is a 250ml cup and a tin of coke is 330ml at 1cal. So I think in doing it right.
Husband bought my Turkey bacon, and stevia, yummy but I think it's too salty oh well.

Bf- galettes
Lunch- Turkey bacon and boiled egg
Dinner- roast chicken breast filled with Greek yogurt and herds, wraped in two T bacon.

Day 4

Woke up hungry, I had a party to go to tonight excited but annoyed would have liked to be my old size. I've been avoiding going out because I don't want to buy bigger sized clothes. Lucky I found a size 10 dress that looks good on me with the aid of spanks.

So for
Bf- I had cinnamon galettes with stevia, need to add more stevia next time.
Lunch- I can't remember oh I had chicken ham.
Dinner- I was at the party, there was food but not anything I could eat. Wasn't annoyed or hungry just drank diet coke and danced.

Day 5 final day on Attack phase

I've found it very easy, no hardship. Im thinking of getting the cooking book.
Not looking forward to veg though.

Bf- yogurt and oat bran
Lunch- cured beef, chicken ham, Turkey bacon, boild egg, ang Mayo aka Greek yogurt
Dinner- boiled chicken.

Day 6

Feeling good new weight is 64.9kg. So I'm happy about that. I know I've been eating way to much yoghurt with stevia added and drink too much fizzy drinks, just too much fake sugar.

I'm a big fan of the boiled chicken I love it. My husband has join in so we are both doing it. Bought chicken liver for the first time, been told to cook it with onions going to add cottage cheese.

Day 7

Had a lazy day just watching tv, dreading going to work.

Day 8

So annoyed and vex with people at work, just wanted to go home after 45minutes. Why are people so fake?
Bf- 3 mini galettes and 1/2 tbsp of oat bran cin, and stevia
Lunch- boiled Chicken, broccoli, dry fried onions, cottage cheese with hot pper sauce.
Dinner- liver, onions, and cottage cheese

Hello congratulations on your loss how are you getting on now? are you on a different phase now? I will be starting on Monday x

Hello congratulations on your loss how are you getting on now? are you on a different phase now? I will be starting on Monday x[/QUOTE

Hi curvie, well I had a slip up as I'm away at the LAN (gaming festival) so I don't have the time or energy to look for shops but its end on monday. So Tuesday I'll be back on plan. I found that I suffered from constipation, so I would recommend taken a sofener not a laxative. It would be nice to have a buddy while doing this plan.

Back