Old habits die hard.......

Lynn_

On A Mission!
Ive been buying summer clothes this past week. I got 3 pairs of shorts, same style differnt colours, 4 t shirts with a little sleeve, same style different colours, and 4 strappy t shirts same style different colours. Then it struck me today what im doing.......... and I could kick myself.

It was so ingrained in me that I had to accept what clothes were on offer that fit, regardless of whether i liked them or not, that I just got used to buying several of the same item in different colours so that I had a selection of things to wear. I dont need to do that anymore! Im free to buy what I like now, but it still feels to weird to know there is a choice of shops to go to, and different styles to wear. Those old limitations are gone now, but I still have the old mindset.

I should take them all back and start again lol.

i do that but i do like only two styles of jeans (skinny and kick flare) and just plain t shirts, with combat pants all i want is a black pair.... so a very basic wardrobe but i like it :)

haha yeahh hunni take the lot back and go wild!! :happy036: you deserve it!! have fun lol xx

It's so weird isn't it? I have the same problem when I see clothes in shops. I automatically pick up a 16 or 18 and then remember that what I really should be looking at is 14s or even *dare I say it!* a 12.

Hard to get your head round isn't it?? You should definitely take them back and get lots of lovely new things :)

Back