old habits

Five-By-Five

Feeling terrible right now, just ate 5 kitkats! Why do I do it to myself? Had a sugar free drink with it, lol I think I'm getting a bit hormonal, as the urge to eat chocolate in that quantity, normally is because I'm due my depo! I feel better now and back on track! Its just I'm thinking about all my other bad habit too, when I did slimming world in group when I was 5 stone less than I am now, I was on 30 syns a day and losing heaps of weight. Now I'm doing it alone I'm questioning if I should be having more than my 15 a day. Sigh, never mind lol I'll just keep the kitkats to a minimum lol who else has bad habits?xx

Hi don't let it get you down we all have binges if your over a certain weight you can have 20 syns a day, I always want to eat an eat an eat when it comes up to that time of month crisps are always my down fall but I have to have them
In the house as the kids eat them but I won't buy big packs as I know what they leave I will pick at an won't stop. Stop thinking about all the other bad habits you have, have a clear out of your food cupboards an go forward I find planning a weeks menu even if it's only dinners helps me a lot. Good luck Hun x

I plan out what im going to eat every day and its helped me loads x dont worry about the kitkats, we cant change what we did before, but we can change what we do in a new day :)

Thank you both, I'm going to do a meal plan I think as it gets to 7 every night and I can't decide what to eat so I put it off for hours while I think about it lol had a really bad day today, I'm so stressed out and I haven't even thought about dinner yet! I expect it will be chicken breast or pork steaks with mash and veg. I have a huge migraine which messes up my sight, currently can't see colours properly so will be crispy meat tonight to make sure I don't poison us all lol xx

Back