old points!

niche8139

I have tried the new pro points system, but I'm finding it really hard. I love the old points system so I'm back on that as of today. I'm on 16 points. Wish me luck!

Good luck with your restart

Are you sure about your points though??? I thought the minimum allowance was higher than that. I'm sure you should be on a minimum of 18

Last edited:
hi welcome and good luck...this site is awesome! i would recommend writing a diary in the food diary section, i know it helps me to keep a track and reading other diaries helps lots too x

Hi. I've done the questions and it is actually 17 (my mistake). Thanks for the welcome, it sooo keeps you motivated when others are doing the same.

you are advised to use them all as you are given that number of points for a reason, but you can carry 4 per day over and use them later in the week. Any unused points do NOT get carried over after the week though.

I also tried the Propoints plan and did not like it as much so i've started the old plan again. I'm on 20 points, but am saving up to 4 a day for the weekend. I so missed discovery, this is so much more easier and it feels good doing it again.

Back