*old thread-ignore*

Loving your diary. So blunt and straight to the point and thats what I want to read. Congrats in the weights loss chick. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You are doing amazing!! I am starting Lipotrim next week...your an inspiration :) xx
Aww thats sweet, you'll be fine next week just do not give in lol x

Loving your diary. So blunt and straight to the point and thats what I want to read. Congrats in the weights loss chick. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks! I try not to sugar coat things, I think people need a realistic opinion or point of view on a diet like this. It literally is an all or nothing diet lol
When you you start Lipotrim?

Love reading your thread, I am going to the pharmacy tomorrow and gonna start this diet as soon as possible :0) I need to get rid of this fat!! x Well done, your doing so well!! :D
Aww thanks, well done on deciding to begin Lipotrim. It works wonders if you do it right lol. There's lots of support here and some people have bbeen on it a few times before and know what to expect - I'm a first timer but thought I was going to give up a few times, the first 48 hours is the worst - after that, it's pretty much plain sailing!

I was 15 6lbs last week now I am about your weight now too but waiting for Tomorrrow to see proberly. Me too can't wait either. I really wanted to eat today but didn't. Did u eat something today then ?! X

Yeah, i ''ate'' on sunday afternoon, but more drank and picked something lol- some Miso Chicken stock that has a few king prawns at chicken in it. Could have been alot worse as my usual Miso meals are in three parts and include DEEP fried sesame prawn toast! Felt a HELL of alot better for not cheating!

Week 2; (Day 9)
Another day down and I actually managed to get my arse in the gym and not for one of those OAP workouts either lol. I rode the exercise bike into the ground then LOADS of reps of squats, lunges and oblique twists until I was ready to vomit:rolleyes: ... - I used to love working out like this before I got fat and it feels good to be back.
Hoping to trim my hips / muffin top and tone my tummy. Right now, I'm bloody STARVING because I think I burned up major calories from the shakes but I will NOT eat - fizzy water then off to watch Eastenders on Sky plus so I can find out who Kat's sha**ing xx

Hi Hun
How you doing ?
I really wanna know who Kat is getting on !! I think it's Michael!
Good on you for getting to the gym.
Well done.
I had my weigh in yesterday. I lost 12 lbs. well chuffed. !! When is your weigh in ?

X

I'm good thanks, Eastenders is getting silly now lol - someone at work reckons it's a woman lol (Denise or Roxy!)
12 lbs! That is AMAZING! well done you! My weigh in is not until saturday . . .seems so LONG!

Good luck for Saturday. Let me know how u get on please. Yeah it but I got to still watch it. It's silly !! How u feeling ? X ah thank you X

Week 2 - (Day 11)

So I got yesterday mixed up, it was day 10! (I started on september 1st).
Today, was the first day where the novelty of this diet is wearing off, however, I enjoy not succumbing to eating what the hell I feel. There was a lady on the tube eating Mc Donald's wedges opposite me on the train, I had to make a concious effort not to blurt out ''Gimmie one, I haven't eaten in 11 days''. I was going to go to the gym today but my red rimmed eyes and continuous yawning from a 5am start defy me.
I'm sitting here with a hot chicken shake - laced LIBERALLY with extra hot curry powder and fooling myself it's a HUGE plate of curried goat and basmati. Going to be a MAJOR saddo and start hunting for birthday outfits . . . then an early night - CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT I'VE LOST THIS WEEKEND

You do make me laugh I would have grabbed them and done a runner !! Lol.
I'm on day 10 tomorrow. Time flys when your having fun ! :)

Day 12:

Felt normal and even managed the gym again but I came in and mullered a tangerine - my guts were in agony and I had TO have something. Yes its not proper but rather a tangerine than a kebab. I'm getting a bit bored of this now , , , roll on weigh day

DAY 13 **IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY LIPOTRIM CHEATS, PLEASE DO NOT READ FURTHER**
Today we were moving offices and lifting so much equipment on so few calories meant I fainted . . . in front of the WHOLE office. Getting of the train just now, I went to the supermarket and bought an egg salad, a fruit pot (strawberries and blackberries) and some nuts. I do not feel guilty as my body NEEDED it!
I will just work extra hard in the gym tomorrow but its been a ******* of a day so I'm going to bed. Thank God tomorrow is the end of week 2!

Oh my god I'm on day two and I'm starving!!!!!! I am going to die lol just got in a nice hot bath to try and forget I'm hungry!! Lol x x

Hang in there, by day five, you feel normal

Guess who's back? Fat as hell and going on a major overhaul, bday 5 weeks(less a day) away. this could get political lmao re-start Lipo trim again but nt weighing myself yet ffs can't believe i'm here again, it's my own fault :mad::mad: :mad:

Not going to log in every day as I think this makes me want to eat, will weigh myself sunday and see what I have lost . . .Wish my fat ass luck

Last edited:
Okay so I'm on day two of my re-start and I feel no where nere as sick as I did at this stage last time! The down side was yesterday (due to my watless pharmacist only having about 50 per cent chicken and the rest strawberry and vanilla, i decided to get rid of the chicken ones first which I lace liberally with HOT curry powder), my urges to fart were HORRENDOUS. When I did quarrantine myself into the ladies bathroom, I couldn't stand to be in the cubicle - it made me HEAVE lol.
Got to lay off of the curry in those shakes. Thank the lord I have two more left so may save them for lunch tomorrow and Thursday. Other than that, I have had headaches, again no where NEAR as bad as last time and my breath smells but once again not one IOTA as stinky as last time . . . I weigh in on Saturday 27th and I hope for at least a 7lb loss or as close to 88kg's as possible. Everytime I think of slipping, I look at a nice dress or SOMETHING. I'm well aware I have missed my birthday target and would hope to have lost 2 stones (28lbs) in 4 weeks - but that could be unrealistic if I do not go to the gym at least three times per week which I aim to do as of tomorrow night. Looking forward for a sweet shake for breakfast tomorrow as opposed to the bum burners I've been drinking like soup. It's a pain mixing them because if I get lumps in my chicken one, it's winds me up the whole day. So I have to go through the rigmarol of mixing it with cold water in a shaker, then into a cup which goes in the microwave and then stirred after a minute THEN back in again. . . pain in the tush but SMOOTH. I haven't been as thirsty either . . or do not notice if I am but I have not been drinking nowhere NEAR enough water. I think my relaxed attitude to this comes from the fact that on my 1st weigh in I was stumped to find I had missed out on piling on everything and missed out on my original weight by a whole 7 and a half pounds. So that;s half a stone I no longer have to lose! This is why I am confident about re-feeding because hopefully that means I will not get too heavy before I realise I have been eating too muchand have to come back to Lipotrim next year!

Plan: to lose 28 lbs in 4 weeks!
Then lose a further 14 before Xmas . . .which should be a piece of p*ss!
Staying 100 for the rest of the week and going to the gym three times if I want to get this 7lbs off this week (Last time I got 10lbs off in week 1 :D :D :D :D)

Please make sure you drink enough water, especially if you go to the gym. You'll potentially make yourself poorly if you don't. WiShing you the best x

Guess who's back? **Hides face**
What can I say? Nothing good to report except, I am 15 stone 1lb and beginning Lipotrim on Monday 21st again! There were no excuses for why I fell off the wagon, I was just weak, plain and simple . . .however, in three weeks, I'll be a lot smaller!
Have a different motivation for this this time around as I have had a dodgy knee for years and have been advised for medical reasons to get this off!
Going to keep this short and sweet, and will report again when I begin on Monday night and them after my 1st weigh in on Sunday 27th January.
I will also be going to the gym from the beginning so my body gets used to it.
​Aaaaargh!

Good Luck with the restart, hope it goes well this time. Please take it easy with exercise in the first couple of weeks, and then build up gradually, otherwise it can effect your health and weight loss.

Looking forward to hearing how you get on :)

Back