Old Weight Watcher...

mrsbeee

Havent done WW for a year or two but i think it has changed. Can anyone tell me what new plan is and how it differs from when i did it?

Well the points per day are higher and everyone also gets 49 a week to use as they please. Sounds a lot, but food points have changed also, so all in all it just depends which plan you feel comfortable with. To be honest I don't think there is much difference.....:eek:

the main differences:

You get more points
Food "costs" more points
Instead of saving points to carry over, you get a weekly bank, and must eat all dailies.
Fruit & veg is free (although most people have to eat fruit in moderation)
No half points...

Rounding is a pain in the bum - for example - A piece of bread is 2 points, but two pieces of bread is 5..

I've done pp a few times and given it a right good try, and I find discover a lot easier to manage day to day. You can get away with a bad day on discover and still lose that week.. whereas I personally found it was a struggle to lose at all on pp :( Everyones different, and there certainly are good points to pp (like the fruit) but I think I'll be sticking to Discover :)

You can get away with a bad day on discover and still lose that week.. whereas I personally found it was a struggle to lose at all on pp :(

That there was my major problem with propoints. I'm after going through all my old trackers and one of my biggest losses during the discover plan came after a week of 2 big nights out. On propoints I couldn't even have a drink without putting up half a pound. I'm also very wary about the weeklies as it seems an awful lot and it was so easy to cheat and eat junk.

I too questioned the weekly points.......didn't make sense

If you daily points are worked out on different criteria like height weight and so on WHY are the weekly point the same for everyone?

Go go discover
Lee

Back