Oldie who is now a newbie again :-)

xxemmaxx

Hey girls - hope your all keeping well! Been a long time from I have been here but to cut a long story short I put back on the weight I worked so hard to get off and I'm determined again!

Bit confused now on the new ww plan! As I do it at home... Should I change to the new system or stick with the old one I no so well! Anyone else out there just sticking with discovery?!

Tomo is my fresh start and I will weigh myself tomo morning - dreading it!! Not good when your fat jeans have came too tight!! To also think I Put on two stone from august also by loosing my will power has made me disappointed but looking forward to this!

Wishing you all the support you need on your journeys xxxxxx

P.s I'm writing from an I phone sorry if my messages appear vague! X

Hiya and well done on the i phone. Im on the ww discovery from home - like you it worked for me last time so I knwo it works for me but I put it back on and more - back to the future though and im determind to get this off and keep it off. There are loads of us still doing old points on here so we can keep each other motivated and on track - like you my wi is also a monday. Well done for getting back on tract and you know from the past you can do this.

Aww thank you so much for your reply! It's great too know there is support - it is def what helped the last time :)
Also glad others are following the old points- I'm very much if it's not broke why fix it sort if person and like you said it works!!
Good luck for weigh In tomo I'll have my fingers n toes crossed :) xx

Thx Emma I can't wait all week to get to Monday, then when Sunday comes I tend to get nervous !!!! Keep in touch and good luck for tomorrow - I always find going thru old trackers and ww mags help me to give me ideas as I tend to eat the same stuff - BNS is probably the worst culprit - had 5 of them this week!

Hi there, I have followed and have been successful with the old plan and now ad a goldie I'm doing propoints and loving it. I'm still losing weight (I'm trying to lose my Christmas weight LOL) but mostly maintaining, but this plan is much more liveable. My suggestion is to look at propoints and try it maybe for a month or two and if you really don't like it, go back to the old plan. The new plan is more balanced and allows you more flexibility, but some people have found it difficult to lose weight. It's mostly people who eat a lot of carbs but there are exceptions!!! The best feature is that fruit is 0 points including bananas, so it's easy to find something that would keep you full in between meals without doing damage :)

Thanks for that! Big well done on maintaining you should be very proud!

It's trying to find out the new info is prob the more difficult bit. I only have the Internet on my I phone so resources are limited, tried finding a quizz for working out the new points allowance but not to much luck! Might just have to stick to what I know!

Would love to join a local class again but they're only on the nights I work late, negativity to the side I'm still gonna do it! I lost two stone from march to June last yr by running 5 mile 3 times a week and just cutting down on foods so I def know combining it with ww I'll loose again :)
Xx

Aww thank you so much for your reply! It's great too know there is support - it is def what helped the last time :)
Also glad others are following the old points- I'm very much if it's not broke why fix it sort if person and like you said it works!!
Good luck for weigh In tomo I'll have my fingers n toes crossed :) xx

Emma you can uncross your fingers and toes now - I lose 4.5lb :D - thanks for the encouragement.

Wow that is amazing!!! Big big well done!! What worked well for you this week misses!? That's a great loss! Hope I have a good one too next Monday!! Xxxx

Wow that is amazing!!! Big big well done!! What worked well for you this week misses!? That's a great loss! Hope I have a good one too next Monday!! Xxxx

BNS without a shadow of a doubt! had 5!

Sorry to sound out of touch lol but what's that stand for? X

Thanks for that! Big well done on maintaining you should be very proud!

It's trying to find out the new info is prob the more difficult bit. I only have the Internet on my I phone so resources are limited, tried finding a quizz for working out the new points allowance but not to much luck! Might just have to stick to what I know!

Would love to join a local class again but they're only on the nights I work late, negativity to the side I'm still gonna do it! I lost two stone from march to June last yr by running 5 mile 3 times a week and just cutting down on foods so I def know combining it with ww I'll loose again :)
Xx

if you post your info on the thread here on miniminis somebody can work out the points for you you just need a new WW calculator! The info is more difficult: you might want to join online, you can then access the esource database and get all info you need on propoints!

xxemmaxx said:
Sorry to sound out of touch lol but what's that stand for? X

Butternut squash. Completely free on ww and very low calorie too. Fab substitute for chips or mash x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

kagome75 said:
if you post your info on the thread here on miniminis somebody can work out the points for you you just need a new WW calculator! The info is more difficult: you might want to join online, you can then access the esource database and get all info you need on propoints!

Thanks so much for the info! I only have the web on my I phone so takes ages loading all the different sections I'm sure I'll get there! Just going to do old points to get me started then look into the new system :) thanks again misses x

rachluvsbhg said:
"Laugh out loud" babe. I thought it was "lots of love" for ages!

Lol it was the abbreviation of butternut squash I didn't know! But my mum thought it was lots of love too! She used to send me a text and I would of asked what's funny and she said I thought I was sending you my love! Bless! X

Starlight said:
Welcome back stranger!!!

Theres several discover forums here as a lot of people dont fancy PP or its not working out

Omg one word "wow" you look so fantastic starlight!!! Big massive well done!! I'll have to have a wee look around so far this page seems to be the only one my I phone likes! Keep up the great work you!! Xxx

Rkmriddell said:
Butternut squash. Completely free on ww and very low calorie too. Fab substitute for chips or mash x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooooh! I've never tasted it! Must give it a go! Thanks x

Emma I started a thread on BNS coz I eat sooo much of eat now - if fantastic coz it fill you up and is free and it's something else to put on your plate instead of oven chips or mash - I mainly roast mine like you would roasties but half the size, just peel with a good peeler then cut lengthways in half and deesed then chop in to slices and cut half a roastie sizes then put into oven dish with a bit of spray on and add peeper, for 20 25 mins until knife goes through middle easy - just make sure you shake them around the dish halfway through.

Hope that helps - enjoy.

Emma I started a thread on BNS coz I eat sooo much of eat now - if fantastic coz it fill you up and is free and it's something else to put on your plate instead of oven chips or mash - I mainly roast mine like you would roasties but half the size, just peel with a good peeler then cut lengthways in half and deesed then chop in to slices and cut half a roastie sizes then put into oven dish with a bit of spray on and add peeper, for 20 25 mins until knife goes through middle easy - just make sure you shake them around the dish halfway through.

Hope that helps - enjoy.

Not sure whether you have a costco near you? They sell 1kg of bns, ready peeled and wedged (although big wedges) for.... wait for it..... £2.50!!!!!! Bargain :D

Back