Olivia Isabel and grandad

OK these are the last I promise :D
IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

You're a proud grandparent.. she's so cute... I'm not tired of the fotos but maybe Olivia is tired LOL but she shouldn't be so darn cute :)

I know, we siad we wouldn't go round last night, but well ;)

I'm the biggest, so I'm always first in line abz. ;)

She is isn't she love. :bliss: :bliss:

LOL @ Jim..

abz how are you doing at 21 weeks.. My friend is due Feb 21st and she says she says that she hates being pregant in the sense that her son kicks her all night, the swelling feet and etc..

Hi Jane, OK then love. :)

ha. i think i'm going to lock the door and not let anyone in jim :D

am doing fine thanks morena. i'm not sleeping well, so am a bit grumpy at times, but who isn't :D sickness comes and goes. but to be honest, being kept awake by baby kicking is better than just not being able to get comfy which is my main problem. at least it's nice to feel the baby kicking :) at least so far :D

You'll be glad of the help abz, believe me.

abz glad to hear that you are doing well but I don't blame you for being grumpy from a lack of sleep and not being able to get comfy... You still alittle ways to go so try and rest when you can..

ha. i'm working 10 hour shifts babes so can't rest during the day. am off tomorrow and friday and i intend to sleep in on both. of course this probably means i won't be able to...

wow 10 hour shifts.. don't forget to rest and take care if you and the little one.. Hopefully you'll be able to rest or just sit in bed and watch TV and relax..

Here are a few more. Taken this weekend and last weekend:)

IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

aww she is stunning x

Back