Olympic torch

Mixedspice69

The olympic torch is due to past my road later today so I'll be out there waving it on its way. I watched the parade (floats and dancers) pass by earlier on and I realise I have nothing to worry about with regards to my body. I'm not being critical, but I saw some sights out there!:eek:

Anyway, what has made today extra special is >>>>>>>> It's my B I R T H D A Y :candle1: :553: :chores016:

Mixedspice69 said:
The olympic torch is due to past my road later today so I'll be out there waving it on its way. I watched the parade (floats and dancers) pass by earlier on and I realise I have nothing to worry about with regards to my body. I'm not being critical, but I saw some sights out there!:eek:

Anyway, what has made today extra special is >>>>>>>> It's my B I R T H D A Y :candle1: :553: :chores016:

Happy birthday! Yes we all come in different packages.. Lol.Some have no shame either!

Hope you enjoyed the torch procession!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thank you, Biggusburdus. The torch procession was fantastic! The number of people that were there and the atmosphere - it was truly a once in a lifetime experience.

Back