omelette recipes?

Aimee1691

sorry if theres already been a thread but i cant find one anywhere and i love love love omelettes, even plain omeletted im not fussed?

I love omelettes too but I can't make them. I'm absolutley rubbish at making any kind of egg lol x

i often make one with onions,peppers and mushrooms. lovely may have one for lunch today with a salad.

Have you tried noodle omelette? it sounds weird but seriously lots of people in my group LOVE IT....

3 eggs- if you only have 2 you could probably make do

Make up some low fat (syn free) noodles as normal and drain most/ nearly all the liquid and cool for a couple of minutes

get your fillings ready- cooked chicken? peppers, tomatoes...

crack your eggs into the noodles and add pepper/ oxo cube/ seasoning of your choice and add your extras

Pour into a hot frying pan (sprayed with fry light) and cook until brown underneath- at this point I put under the grill to cook the top as it's not really easy to flip and just because I love cheese I add my heA so the cheese goes all bubbly

cut into wedges and eat!

tastes way nicer than it looks and very filling x

i had omelette this morning, it was mushrooms, onions and chopped up bacon cooked then i added 4eggs mixed up with cheese (hx a ) and baked beans and poured over the top, had half this morning and having the other half tomorrow

3 eggs
Salt and pepper

Whisk with a fork until light and airy.. Add a splash of milk if you want to.. Makes it lovely..

I normally sautéed some mushrooms, add it into the eggs and mix and put it in a frying pan... Sprinkle some cheese if you like and the grill the top once the bottom has cooked.. Lift it with a fish slice to check.. Because I can never flip it I always put it under the grill..

In home bargins they have a microwave omelette maker. You pour half your egg mixture in each side, microwave unitll it starts to set, anddyour filling, close the omelette maker. Continue to microwave. Then hey presto its done.

Then you can add the omeltte to frying pan with a bit of fry light to brown a bit. :)

So nice, i always use this now, as when i last made it in a pan, it looked like scram. egg.

x

Back