OMFG Slimming world trial

You ring up and place your order and then choose a delivary day and time...

So how much are the meals? How much is delivery?

So how much are the meals? How much is delivery?

range from £2.99 to £6.99- same price or cheaper than supermarkets... delivery is £3.00 or free if over £50 spent-
which is easy to do if u buy in bulk or a grou of you order together. which is what we did as a group for the first time a group of 20 of us spent about £40-£55 each!!!!

i want the butternut squash soup i love butternut squash!

like the sound of the braised beef aswell.

yum.

have promised myself i'm not eating processed stuff though
Never tried butternut squash. What does it taste like if you can describe it.:(

It tastes quite sweet, like carrot and swede together I guess. I love Butternut Squash Soup, and the recipe in the last month's magazine is fab! Very creamy, and I always add a milk HE A to it, as I don't have it in coffee or cereals.

Hi all,
So how is the SW trial coming along? Any word on when the rest of us will be able try any of this stuff? I can't wait!! Love ff, xx

Well we are still ordering, but no information on if/when the trial goes out to the rest!
But i do have to say it is lovely stuff-

we all had to do these massive feedback forms, to say what we did and didnt like and maybe they are waiting to see what we all say!

Hi,

We were told officially about the ready meals today and everyone was very excited about it! It may take a while for the distribution to reach the midlands where I am, but I cant wait!!!

hi im all very new this and trying to get a message to cjtj. Iv seen some of your previous replies and seen hoe helpful you have been, and was wondering if u knew this weeks password?? im desperate for it, and hopefully will be able to repay the favour one day,
sorry to be a pain
xxx

Hi,

We were told officially about the ready meals today and everyone was very excited about it! It may take a while for the distribution to reach the midlands where I am, but I cant wait!!!

ooh brilliant- let us know what ya think of them- we just ordered our next lot £75- which is a month and half supply...:D :D :D :D :D

Can definetly understand why you would rather go to a pizza place than SW!! Good on ya!!
Managed to get the password from my friend in UK thankfully.
Thanks v much though for the other password, much appreciated,
Donna xxx

Just bumping this thread! Any ideas when this is happening? My SWC mentioned it last week, sounds like a great idea!

they sound great, can you only get them if you live in pbro, i live in grantham so only a few miles away, hmmm....

Back