OMG!!! 1st weigh in

Daisee

:talk017:
Had my first weigh in today and I have lost an unbelievable 19lbs in one week!!! Im amazed and soooo grateful for all the support recieved on here and especially grateful for my mum who is on this journey with me and whp has done really well too.... Speechless for once in my life x

Wow that is amazing, well done, no doubt that has spurred u on to continue :) x

Holy crapbags!! That's incredible!! Well done :) did u do loads of exercise??? Bet youre so happy :) xx

Thanks guys, no i did not do lots of excersize, im size 28 and hope to incorporate exercise when I lose a bit more, im really chuffed, the holy crapbags comment has made me laugh out loud, thankyou xxx

ps I have worked out that unitl starting on lipotrim I was living on a diet of approx 80% carbs per day with a bit of fruit and veg thrown in for good measure......carb junkie no more lol x

Oh my god!!! Well if this hasnt given me even more excitement about my first weigh in then I dont know what will! 19lbs?? WOW!! you must be flying high tonight - i think I would actually cry!!!
Well done! Did you do anything extra to get there? Ie drink loads more water? I want your tips please!! LOL!

xx

drank 4litres of water a day and had shakes and soup at 1pm 5pm and 9pm every day, no extra exercise , up to last week I was drinking 4litres of pop a day and eating a a mountain of carbs, my poor body is still dazed and confused by this regime lol, we can all do this, i keep visualising bags of sugar and how many bags my loss is, a blooming lot, Im off for a bath as a reward, thankyou so much for your support x

Well done, what a fantastic loss! That's over a stone in a week:D:D:D x

fANTASTIC !!!! Well done Daisee :)) x

thanks everyone...x

Jesus Daisee thats amazing, truly wonderful! You should be soooo proud of yourself, a big pat on your ever-shrinking back :) xxx

:talk017:
Had my first weigh in today and I have lost an unbelievable 19lbs in one week!!! Im amazed and soooo grateful for all the support recieved on here and especially grateful for my mum who is on this journey with me and whp has done really well too.... Speechless for once in my life x

Speechless? With all those thanks? You're practically Gwynnie getting an Oscar!

Seriously though Daisee, that is absolutely fantastic, good luck for next week x

Isn't that absolutely wonderful. You must be so proud. All those tough days of week one have been worth it. It's s great start for you so keep it up.
Well done.

wow irish molly, your stats are so inspirational! x

A-MAZE-ING!!!!!! Well done hunny x

sandra.....im multi tasking... lol painting my nails and writing on here to celebrate....oh and drinking iced water from my wine glass.....much love gwynnie x

yeye......I cannot wait to drop dress sizes like you have, bet it feels great x

Well done Daisee, what a result. Bottle that feeling for when you on a downer

Speechless!!!! A BIG well done babe keep it up! (shhhh tell me ur secret pleeeeeease???)

Back