OMG BAD ME

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wants2bnormal, 3 November 2008 Social URL.

1. wants2bnormal

wants2bnormal 6 stone to lose!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Im sitting here just doing my own thing reading away at threads and im wondering why im soo freezing cold!
    Ive not eaten anything since friday at 2pm not a sausage!! i have forgotten to eat!! HOW MENTAL IS THAT!! I NEVER forget to eat!! this cannot be healthy

and just weighed myself and instead of being 18 stone 3 im 17stone 9 oops!

Last edited: 3 November 2008
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pineapple

pineapple Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge/Lipotrim
    Bloody hell - get something down yer neck and fast! lol! Now me I've forgotten my name, where I life, what am meant to be doing, but forget to eat??? NEVER!!
    X

4. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    what have you been up to?? must of been interesting to forget about eating!

5. wants2bnormal

wants2bnormal 6 stone to lose!

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    lol well it wasn't the dj, friday night i was working had to go in early so was rushing about for that, saturday i went out in the ran dan at 4pm and yesterday i just was tired and hungover and today im away to get munchies lol!! now that ive realised ive not eating at all im hungry! doh!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.