OMG BBQ sausages!!!!

Please someone give me words of help I live alone and to add insult to injury both neighbours are having BBQ parties tonight! The scent of BBQ sausages is too BEAUTIFUL!
AARGH!!!:cry:

U cannot beat smoked mackerel! Way better than BBQ sausages! I keep mine on snack attack duty in a container in the fridge

Be strong, think how pleased you'll feel tomorrow :)

Thank you everyone NOW I feel proud of myself! Resisted the pull of sausages and this morning weighed myself and have lost another 2lb. I CAN DO THIS!!!!!

Well done! Its so motivating when a certified effort directly pays off! There's plenty of stuff that you eat at BBQs, can't wait for outs tomorrow! Am taking some steak and prawns!

Thats fantastic! Now you know you can do it, and the feeling is so worth it. Best of luck to you xx

Well done for resisting!

Here's a tip for next time -

look up the ingredients/nutritional value of the cheapest supermarket sausages you can find. Here, for example, is a Daily Mail (can always count on the DM;)) article to give you an idea. For what it's worth, I wouldn't buy the M&S ones either now that I'm on stab - this diet has taught me to check the packaging. (Not that I like supermarket sausages anyway:p but I wouldn't buy any processed food without checking the ingredients now, you get my drift...I hope!)

Back