omg day 2

Cambridge Crista

well I didn't even think I would stick one day out at the time but I woke up feeling much better yesterday (had a banging headache the first day). day 2 shot past and at no point did I feel hungry.

however!!!! What I keep doing is THINKING about my old fv foods and making myself crave them!!! It's so so annoying!!! I'm trying desperately to stop this lol.

I am aiming to loose around 7st in 6 months ...... Still sounds crazy to me until I start seeing the weight go down lol but I am determined to get there this time!!!!!

hope everyone else is getting on well!!! Xxxxx

Yeah scratch that a lil headache still :(

I'm lucky no headaches (drink more water maybe?) but craving.....now I know all about them, I'm on day 4 now and found day 3 the worst by far. I even chewed a sausage and spat it out before i swallowed it, was so cross with myself for thinking about having a bite. Literally as soon as it was in my mouth I got a bit cross hahaha. So still technically 100% this time. I'm so excited about weigh in on Monday, 8pm is going to take a lifetime to happen lol x

Haha bless you!!! I drink water loadssss 4liters plus everyday so its not that. They wernt bad today so thats a bonus and i meant its day 3 not say 2. Lol xx

hi, im on day 1.. im really enjoying my shakes lol c how long that lasts im on the chocolate and mint shakes and they r delicious..im rubbish at diets usually but really hope i can stick to this.. its the water im having probs with i hate water lol.. but hopefully will b worth it..

good luck on ur weight loss hun ;)

I really struggle with the water, I have been adding some really dilute sugar free squash. First weigh in tomorrow, sure I will told not to add squash!! I don't really understand why we need to drink so much water, what is the benefit?
I am just one week in and really struggling with hunger. I read everyone saying it gets easier, not so far for me!
Ann

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I think the benefit of water is it makes u feel fuller n less dehydrated! :s quote I read earlier is "the more u drink the more u shrink " my consultant said strawberry flavoured water is ok along as its sugar free! I've drank 4 pints 2day but err I don't like it lol xx

Back