OMG - Day 50 Today

Gunna-make-it

I cant believe it - I have reached my day 50 today and what a journey I have been on so far. I dont think I would have been able to get this far without you guys. So many people have been an inspiration to me and there are always people sharing their knowledge to help others get through it..
My losses have been quite slow after the initial first couple of weeks but I have continued with it. I have 24 weeks until my wedding day and the day I get my dress back should be any day now!
I weighed myself this morning and after a heavy duty exercise.. I am the lowest weight I have been in a long time - 10 stone 2lbs. My CDC said at 10stone I should move up to 810 as I will be BMI 25!!!! wHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO...
My personal goal is to get to 9 stone 10 - that is what I would like to be on my wedding day.
I have lost 1 stone 9lbs on CD so far so by the time I have finished I would have lost 2 stone 1lb. I know this is quite a small amount but I tried to shift it through other diets and it didnt work - although not bad as I was once 14 stones!!!
Anyway, I guess I just wanted to say thank you all so far and keep it going to all the newbies out there, It is very tough but sooooo worth it :)
Love to you all xx

ps... I will post before and after pics once I am at goal :)

Awww what an accomplishment. Well done for sticking to it so far and you all the best for the remainder of the journey. Am sure you can't wait to try on your wedding dress.

Very well done to you! I have no doubt you will get to your goal :) Keep it up xxx

Well done you, that's great! Doesn't matter how big or small the loss is, you have done so well and will look stunning on your wedding day! Can't wait to see before and after pics, keep it going xx

aww how wonderful that your goal weight is in sight long before your wedding :) You'll be able to rest easy that you can be at goal for your wedding :)

congrats!!!! you've done really well to ge to day 50, i'm only on day 2 but i'm determined to keep going :)

thanks all, getting to goal is indeed getting close and will be exciting but its all about maintenance and that is what has let me down before. I hope my CDC gives me the support I need :)
Something a little worrying me now. After I get married in July we will be trying for a baby - I worry if the weight will just go straight back on as you are not supposed to have diet products (not talking about CD) but low fat versions in general :(:(

Back