OMG...First weigh in!

trinakmh

Silver Member
Well guys and girls ive jeen to the chemist this morning and had my first weight in and i have loss..............12LB!!!!!!:eek: :D Im soooooooo pleased i cant belive it!!

HOW BLOOMING FANTASTIC IS THAT .....well done you now have the boost to push you on for another week.
CONGRATULATIONS

lol. u worry about gtting the first stone off and by the time u weigh in its more or less gone! the next stone to think about instead! fab, eh??

well done

xxxx

WOOHOO - well done you, brilliant loss, nearly a stone gone already, how fantastic is that.

Keep up the good work :)

Trina that is brill 12lbs.!!!!:eek:
What an incentive for the week ahead as that is a real buzz to see that much off in one go...:D :D :D

Congratulations and very well done.

I hope you have your before pics done! And your measurements:confused: As you will see such a difference in a few weeks time.

Love Mini xxx

After all the hardship comes the payback. Well done Trina for hanging in there and getting your prize.

Trina that is brill 12lbs.!!!!:eek:
What an incentive for the week ahead as that is a real buzz to see that much off in one go...:D :D :D

Congratulations and very well done.

I hope you have your before pics done! And your measurements:confused: As you will see such a difference in a few weeks time.

Love Mini xxx

I agree with mini, dont forget to take your measurements as it will take a while for your head to catch up with what you actually look like. I have lost 4 stone and 45 1/4 inches so it is definately worth doing.

Good luck for your weight loss journey, we are all here to help you along. x

Thanks for all the well wishing replys :) .
Ive done my before photos and they are gross....lol.
Fingers crossed in a few months time we will all be posting our before and gorgeous "after" pics :D .

I'm sure they're not "gross" trina! but I know what you mean I ahve this hideous photo of me that I cant wait to compare with how I'll (hopefully!) look in a few months.

12LB IN A WEEK IS LEGENDARY!!!!!! :D :D :D

Well done missy keep on losing xxx

Can I ask about the rate of weight loss, it seems from people signatures that it seems to slow down after the first week. Did everyone experience this? Do you think honestly it's due to cheating? I want to know what to expect from week 2 and 3, I would ideally like to be on the re-feeding in 2-3 weeks from now. Do you still loose weight on that does anyone know? I am committed but I do want to do it as quick as possible, so day 6 and haven't put a morsel in my mouth as of yet. Thank god the headaches are gone.

the first week you do lose alot I think I lost 9lb in my first week but some people lose over a stone and then it does go down from there maybe to something like 6lb and will probably drop off to 5lb etc, I think it is just the way the body loses weight (kick starts then slows down) I dont know the chemical reasons for this someone else might be able to help with that but that is generally what happens from what I've seen on here. xxx

Thanks for that, I will see what happens on week 2. maybe it's because a lot of it is just water the first week.
It did say in the pamplet that you are really only loosing fat from week two. I wonder if the chemists kick you out when you get below the 25 BMI, I never asked her that, also she didn't give me any strips to test the Ketones. I did have the awful headaches and last night I woke up in a cold sweat, seems like I can't get enough water into me, even though I drank about 5 litres yesterday. I am excited and scared about all this at the same time, don't want to go through all this and then pile it all back on! I think portions are my issues anyway, no way I would ever leave anything on the plate! Not the way I was brought up :)

when you have been on lipotrim for a few weeks/ months i think you will find you have adjusted your idea of food a bit, even tho I am eating now on maintenance I eat about a 3rd of what I would hav eaten before and although i havent menat to as I have been eating other things on top of my calorie allowance I have been maintaining my weight with exercise as well which was a weight off my mind as although I dont want to be maintaining my weight at this stage!! (still got 3 stone to lose just not been sticking to it enough) it is useful to know that it is actually possible not to pile it all back on when you start eating 'normally'- if you are sensible.

You will build back up to eating slowly but I dont think you will want to shove lots of food in once you have achieved your goals! xxxx

I am excited and scared about all this at the same time, don't want to go through all this and then pile it all back on! I think portions are my issues anyway, no way I would ever leave anything on the plate! Not the way I was brought up :)

Hi this is the way I was brought up to, I was never allowed to get down from the table until I`d cleared my plate.....sometimes I used to be sat there for an hour after everyone else had finished.
Since having my own children I let them eat as much as they want, but then I would go and finish off what was left. I have always found it hard to throw away uneaten food, though now I have no hesitation at all. It is all to do with portion size, Im trying to cut the portion size down as it is too much.

well done! xxxx :D :D :D

Back