Omg giving up!

Nicki xWx

I bust my butt at the gym 5 days a week for 1 hour every day. I do 45 mins cardio, burning 500 calories. Then I do 10 mins weights. Why am I not losing weight?? I'm eating 3 meals a day. I used to weigh 153lbs and I only got that way by starving myself. So i started eating again and gained 30lbs. Now I go gym 5 days a week and eat properly and cannot lose a single pound!!

aw babe :( sounds like your stuck in a rut !! i was going to the gym and swimming 3 times a week but since starting my new job ive lost more weight going once a week power walking and doing zumba on the wii evey other night . dont give up because you know you can do it . good luck and chin up babe x

Are you eating enough? if you arent eating enough and burning off more calories then your body will store fat rather than get rid of it.

For instance, today, breakfast - 2 weetabix with 200ml skimmed milk
Lunch- 2 cheese and coleslaw rolls
Dinner- baked potato with beans

Nicki xWx said:
For instance, today, breakfast - 2 weetabix with 200ml skimmed milk
Lunch- 2 cheese and coleslaw rolls
Dinner- baked potato with beans

How many calories is that though honey? It needs to be at least 1200 & if you're exercising as much as you are I'm told weight loss can be slower but your shape will change quickly. Have you measures yourself. Xx

That doesn't sound like too much to me. If anything, given the amount if exercise you're doing you actually need a couple of snacks in there in-between meals as well

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

does not seem enough calories to me? dont give up. have you been on myfitnesspal as you can work out the number of calories you should be having and you record all you have eaten and it will add your calories up.

To the best of ability. My daily intake is meant to be 1200. If I can't get to 1200 then I just get a bit of chocolate or summit. I find it impossible to eat 1200 every single day

What's your net cals of your exercising that much then you can't actually be keeping that many calls I imagine only in the hundreds that could be why?! Xx

Back