OMG HELP! I have to eat tomorrow!

Jessxx

Ok next week is the start of my 13th week CD and i have been 100% the whole way through.
Tomorrow is the start of my AAM week and i am sh**ting myself to say the least!
In the last couple of weeks i have been half excited about it and half dreading it...but now i'm just dreading it and wish i didn't have to do it!
I am so petrified of not being able to stop or eating more than i am allowed.
Did anyone else feel like this or am i just being stupid? :cry:

Oh hun, you've done so well. I'm not having to do that week as I started on 810 and have similar feeling about moving up the steps. You may find you love the week. It's still very controlled and your taste buds will be amazing after ss.

I'm sure someone with this experience will be along soon to help. i know some peeps love their 810 week and some feel out of control.

Can't help but just wanted to wish you luck and hoping you can enjoy it and remain calm through the week...hugs xxx

You're not being stupid! It's daunting but really -just take it one day at a time and follow the book. don't do what I did and start picking at things off plan, keep busy and enjoy it and try not to scale hop!

Hi Faith,

Ooohhh nice to meet someone else who's started from 810. My losses have been slower than most on here but then again I've still lost 24lbs in 2 months so i'm pleased.

I've said this before but I tried ss the year before and my schedule is so manic I couldn't handle it. This time I decided (with my cdc) that i'd do 810 because it was more manageable for me if i was going to stay on this diet and make it work for me. I love 810.

How are you getting on so far? xxx

Faith also........8.5 lbs in 2 weeks is still better than any other diet loss. You've done well so don;t worry. The average I'm told on 810 is 10-12 lbs a month xxx

Jess,
Yes yes yes!!! I felt exactly the same as you hon, you have done so well to get here.. It really is amazing..
Please try not to be scared, once you start doing ss+ it really isnt bad.. I was so scared I waited an extra week then started it..
But I promise you it really is fine once you do it.. Just follow what it says in the book and as long as you stick with it, your be fine.
I loved it so much I have ended up staying on ss+ and I have a small meal every night..
If you have any questions feel free to pm me hon, take a look below at my losses on ss+ they are not any different to when I was doing ss.
Good luck and dont be scared xxx

I have the same feelings. today is start of wk 12 for me so I am having food next week. I will be watching with interest to see how you go.

Thanks for the replies!
OMG its today! I have to eat in about 6 hours! Booo. But i am getting weighed in 1st so hopefully that should take my mind off it.
I don't think i'll be sticking to SS+ after the week otherwise i know i will spiral out of control.
I will just have to shut up and get on with it...just wish i didn't have to. I'll let you all know how i am getting on during the week.

Jess dont worry, i had a good loss on my ss+ week, i was a little more hungry than usual that week but just have to get on with it - more water helped, I then found it easy to drop back to ss again, I really enjoyed my food im sure you will too.

Back