OMG! Hol in just under 5 weeks......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kazimojo69, 13 May 2008 Social URL.

1. kazimojo69

kazimojo69 Full Member

Panicking - think I wil have got over a stone off by the time I get weighed tomorrow - but ideally wanted to lose 2.5 stone by the time of my hol in June!!!

Just looked at the calendar and I go away in 4 weeks and 3 days!!!!

Might have to try and settle for 2 stone - but just hope I can stick to this.

Have upped my excercise now (wasnt difficult as I didnt do any before :p). Am swimming at lunch - if only slowly, walking in the evening (walking home tonight - approx 3 miles) and have my wii fit now.

Hubby is really encouraging me as I am determined to arrive in Manchester (I live in the Isle of Man) with virtually an empty suitcase - so I can buy some new holiday clothes before flying to Malta 2 days later!

Plus it is my birthday in 3 weeks - and he has said he will buy my hol clothes :D

I need all the encouragement I can get as tend to slip off the diet at weekends. :sigh:

If anyone else is away in June - let me know and we can hopefully do this together!:D

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hey hun, me to me to.. i am off in june 2nd and should be at goal but ofcourse am not!! still got 27 pounds to go (nearly 2 stone) ... lol

am sure you could get atleast another stone off.... they say a st one a month!!

stick to your packs 100% (no cheating) and drink lots of water (more you drink more you shrink) and i am sure you will look fab!! (wil look fab anyway)
  4. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

I am going away in June too ladies...June 7th. So I have 3 weeks and 5 days to lose 12lbs. I have upped my water and I am cycling to and from work daily.
    Good luck ladies...we can do it. x x
  5. kazimojo69

kazimojo69 Full Member

aaaaahh - It is my "39th" Birthday on June 2nd, my 3rd wedding anniv on 11th & I go to manchester on 13th June to see Boyzone - away to Malta on 15th June!!!

I have upped my water too and am trying to do as much excercise as possible - but am feeling hungrier!!!:(

Yes - can do this - weigh day tomorrow - really hope to have lost about 5lbs!
  6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

im going to london at the end of june and want to get to 16stone!!! good luck everyone :)

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    im going to Lanzarote on the 15th and want to be 15st 5lbs so thats 19lbs i need to get off in just under 5 weeks!!
  8. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm going to Barbados on 22 June and would like to be a stone lighter
  9. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

I am going to Turkey on 8th June, hence the "push" to lose a bit more before I go lol x x x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.