OMG I am IN the 11's!!!!

bye-bigun!

Sensibly losing :)
I could bounce right round the house i tell ya! :) This morning I have weighed myself and I am officially in the 11's. I am totally totally consumed with total happiness. Cannot even put it in to words in fact! :)

I am also wearing a brand new pair of OASIS (get me!!! Only ever worn Evans before! PMSL!) skinny flares.... I am SO happy right now!

I dont have official WI until Weds but I look to have lost about 8lb ish so far given the weight difference, may have to knock a lb off for clothing but I still have 3 days to go so its gonnna be a very nice WI for me!

Only have 4 weeks on plan so need to make the most of it - glad its kicked off well as I was expecting a slow start as I was already staying low on carbs and using the Tesco bars daily in a bid to keep my weight stable! :))

Have a lovely weekend everyone :)
xxxx

That's brilliant well done :D

I was probably about 10 or 11 when I weighed this and much shorter! Lol thank you! X I used to be well over the 19s! Not good! X

well done .keep up the good work .

Donna, i am so chuffed for you. You have done so well getting back on LT after your op, so well done little miss skinny minny!!! xx

thats fab, well done!! Cant wait until I make it there too!!

Congratulations that's fantastic :D You should be really proud of yourself!

Enjoy!

X

Thats fab!

I could bounce right round the house i tell ya! :) This morning I have weighed myself and I am officially in the 11's. I am totally totally consumed with total happiness. Cannot even put it in to words in fact! :)

I look to have lost about 8lb ish so far given the weight difference,

That's brilliant loss Donna. I am so pleased for you, staying 100% pays dividends in the end:D

Who said anything about 100%? ;) it did START that way but yesterday and today have been far from it sadly, I have hit a bit of a hurdle today. Yesterday I went to London after a bicker with the oh, was starving so ended up having some chicken and a cake as stuck in with 3 kids. Don't ask about today, its worse! Back on plan tmw. Knew once I started it would be hard to remain on the tfr with no cheats! Stupid me indeed :( xx

OOh It seems I have been moved! To the WI section tho. just to point out that today wasnt my WI day, thats not until Weds..!! i am only on day 5! i just weighed on my own scales, like I do every day!! xx

Who said anything about 100%? ;) it did START that way but yesterday and today have been far from it sadly, I have hit a bit of a hurdle today. Yesterday I went to London after a bicker with the oh, was starving so ended up having some chicken and a cake as stuck in with 3 kids. Don't ask about today, its worse! Back on plan tmw. Knew once I started it would be hard to remain on the tfr with no cheats! Stupid me indeed :( xx

You are not stupid Donna, it's hard when you don't have any kids around you, it must be twice as difficult, you had a small blip, get back on track, I am certain you will do well. Good luck:D

woohoo congrats you deserve it :D !! cant wait to im in the 11's. xx

Back