Omg I am so happy!!!

Hannahkw1

Silver Member
Totally off the subject of slimming world, but I moved out of parents 6 months ago therefore aren't much of a cook, but I have just put a steak pie in the oven that I made :clap: made from scratch - I even made the short crust pastry! I know I shouldn't be this happy as its not remotely following sw, but I got a parking ticket this morning because my back wheel was in double lines outside my house so I thought I'd give myself something to cheer myself up! I shall update I'm an hour or so as to how it went! :-D yay!

well done you have every right to proud of yourself. Making pastry I am very impressed as thats some Ive never tried x

It was awesome! Filling was lush! Pastry was abit thick but that's only because I don't own a rolling pin lol yay! Boyfriend, loved it too! :)

Way to go Hannah - nothing can stop you now! Nothing like home cooked grub is there? Enjoy!

It was awesome! Filling was lush! Pastry was abit thick but that's only because I don't own a rolling pin lol yay! Boyfriend, loved it too! :)

Try using a bottle, plastic or otherwies. Give it a good wash sprinle with some flour and roll away.

Congratulations on your lush pie !!!

I always keep a 2 litre pop bottle filled with water in the freezer for rolling out, it's bril!

Back