OMG!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooo happy!!!!!

Snowie

First weigh in and I have lost 11lb!!!!!!!;) (Day 6 aswell)!!!!

I am soooo happy and soooo determined to stick with LT even more.
A big thanks to everyone on here for keeping me sane during this last week. I have not posted a lot but just reading all your post's has helped to keep me positive and had loads of laughs along the way!

Determined to be slim for Christmas can't wait!!!

I can honestly say I feel better right now than I have felt for ages
So ....to all you new starters or anyone thinking about LT - Go for it and stick with it it is so worth it and will change your life for the better!!!:)
x x x

well done you, what a great start x

Woooo Hooo to Snowy - great news !!! Now a friendly word of caution.... what can easily happen now is that you are so on top of the world and tell everyone how much you have lost and the temptations come out of the woodwork ' you've done so well treat yourself to .....(generally food)' and so on. Enjoy your euphoria BUT really focus on next weeks WI and how you will feel with even more weight dropping off !!

Good luck - if you feel tempted, get on here for some realistic and practical support :D:D

Well done snowy brilliant start.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost
week15 5lb's lost

Awww well done Snowie!! That's a brilliant result!! :D

11 heaven! Well done!! Awesome result! Next week you will have nailed a stone for a cert! :) xox

Well done thats an ace loss woo hooooo x

woohoo well done hun, what a fab feeling to get your first weigh in!!!! that result will keep you going all week! xx

Cheers everybody!
Going to start doing some exercise now starting at the weekend. My pharmacist told me not to overdo it but am going to be sensible will probably just do 20-30 mins on my exercise bike a day to start off with.
Need to get it out of the loft first though and dust off the cob webs!!

Absolutely fantastic loss Snowie ! :D Buzzing for you :D x

well done snowie :)

well done, there is 20 weeks till christmas, so all you have to do is lose about 2kg per week (actually 1.95) and you will be at target by then!

what a christmas present!

grrreeeeaaaatttt loss hun go you !!!!!

Good on ya Snowie,real pleased for you,keep up the good work!

Back