OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT

Piglet

Is so doing it this time
Hiya peeps, I have just got back from WI and I'm still floating on air and cant stop smiling and have allowed the children to play on their nintendo's so they know I'm in a good mood!! I sort of knew I had got my 1.5st award cos I only had half a pound to go to get it. Well she gave it to me and everyone clapped BUT BUT BUT then she said AND you have got your club 10.... i was blown away.... I had no idea.... then she said AND you have won slimmer of the week!!! well now I'm crying and the clapping is still going on....... T.. H.. E.. N.. she said you have also won SLIMMER OF THE MONTH!!! OMG :eek: :eek: :eek: I have only ever had slimmer of the week once.... so this is totally amazing.... I'm just so shocked and happy.... and quite embarrassed :eek:

I just wanted to share it with you all cos without this place and all you peeps I wouldn't have achieved it. I know this cos I originally joined 2 years ago but stopped coming on here for a very long time cos I was so busy and ended up gaining several stone!

So thank you everyone!! xxxxx

Bloody hell piglet! there doing it and doing it with sty-le!! haha get my joke there? piglet = sty- le lol my jokes suck! but congratz darl!

Well done on all the awards - surprised you didn't win the raffle too? :)

awww well done - you must be feeling so proud of yourself :D

Bet the kids are loving it that you're in a good mood too eh!!

yay!! well done you

Back