Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

omg I CAN'T STOP

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Principessa N, 13 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    EATING. I'm so hungry i had 2 jackets and a gammon steak and coleslaw for tea at 5ish and i've just had a massive plate of pasta and cheese. But i'm still hungry i feel like the very hungry catapiller :8855:
    I'm resisting the urge to go bury my head in the bag of jelly worms that are calling to me!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I bought a bag of Morrisons Bistro Style salad yesterday and have spent the past 2 evenings munching through that. It's got grated beetroot in it and I've been eating that one shred at a time - like a demented rabbit!!!! Not overly interesting but it's keeping my jaw and arm occupied!

4. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    frozen grapes are good,feels like sweeties. go have a shower,paint your nails or scrub the kitchen floor !

5. DearFatty

DearFatty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(28.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    At least with SW you can eat free foods as much as you like. I am going to try frozen grapes as a lot of people say they are really good

6. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    In the end i had to go to bed, might try the frozen grapes but i hate salad!!

7. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    I just love a diet hot choc before bedtime 2sins but really worth it,I find if I know I have that to look forward to I can get through the evening without wanting to eat sweets

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.