omg I CAN'T STOP

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Principessa N, 13 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    EATING. I'm so hungry i had 2 jackets and a gammon steak and coleslaw for tea at 5ish and i've just had a massive plate of pasta and cheese. But i'm still hungry i feel like the very hungry catapiller :8855:
    I'm resisting the urge to go bury my head in the bag of jelly worms that are calling to me!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I bought a bag of Morrisons Bistro Style salad yesterday and have spent the past 2 evenings munching through that. It's got grated beetroot in it and I've been eating that one shred at a time - like a demented rabbit!!!! Not overly interesting but it's keeping my jaw and arm occupied!

4. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    frozen grapes are good,feels like sweeties. go have a shower,paint your nails or scrub the kitchen floor !

5. DearFatty

DearFatty Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(28.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    At least with SW you can eat free foods as much as you like. I am going to try frozen grapes as a lot of people say they are really good

6. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    In the end i had to go to bed, might try the frozen grapes but i hate salad!!

7. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    I just love a diet hot choc before bedtime 2sins but really worth it,I find if I know I have that to look forward to I can get through the evening without wanting to eat sweets

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.