OMG i think i have caught it in the nic of time!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by becciharland, 1 November 2011 Social URL.

1. becciharland

becciharland Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well OMG what have i been doing!!!!

Ive got a stinking cold.....again and i have taken it apon myself to eat and eat and eat since Saturday afternoon till last night...... I jumped on the scales and so far ive gain about 2 lbs ish and i hope i will shift them before friday..... I lost count of the syns i had, bread rolls last night, hotdog franfurts thingys, chocolate, extra hi-fi bars snack a jacks, more chocolate.....the list goes on lol

Ive been good so far today and i will continue to be good..... I think i just needed it, i dont feel better but heyho thats life! :):)

Off to carry on being a good girl :angeldevil::angeldevil:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maddysmum

Maddysmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(11.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Poor you - hate colds but Well done for realising what your doing. Control is the name of the game.
    You cant do anything about the last few days but glad your on track now and hopefully will be able to claw it back

4. foodjunkie10

foodjunkie10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Who Knows!!
    Well done for realising where you went wrong and putting a stop to it. Hope you feel better soon :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.