OMG......I tried on some wedding dresses...

Kellybeeb

And i fit into a size 14 wedding dress, they were saying in the shop "Now your about a 16-18 now so you will probably need a size 18-20 dress!!!"

They put on of the sale dresses on me in a 14 and she was going to put the extra panel in but then she done it up without it!!!!

Then she tried me in a 16 and said "oh yeah this would need taking in already!"

HAhahaha love it!! Off to try more on tomorrow!

Well done thats brilliant, must be such a nice feeling, you're doing so well, keep going. x :)

I am in week 1, I have my first weigh in on Thursday, I'm sooo excited. :D

woohoo!! fantastic. very unusual for that to happen with wedding dresses honey. go you!! :D

abz xx

Fab honey... just you wait!!!! You're going to look awesome!

xxx

wow that's fantasic esp wedding dress when i got married i was a clothes size 12 but had to have a size 16 dress altered only a little to fit in my boobies and bum lol as they said wedding dresses come up really small ... so that is bloodly amazing and you should feel great ... when is the big day ?

Oh hun what a amazing feeling, i loved trying on all those lovely wedding dress's last year, and to be getting smaller will make you feel even more special x

Wow that is fab, you must have felt like a million dollars!!!

Also congratulations on your engagement xx

Katie, you are doing fabulously.....
And I'm sure you will look stunning on your 21st (day before my daughters birthday)
Keep up the good work!

x

I am well happy yeah

The big day is September 11th not given my self enough time but it was a bit of a last min decison so have to plan everything in 5 months!!!

When we get married we will have been engaged for 4 years together for 5 i think its about tiem lol

awww i ot married on 15th September :) have you fallen in love wih a dress yet?

I have really liked one dress but not fallen in love with one yet, off to see 3 sale one tonight so hopefully i love one of them.

I think i just didnt feel comfortable in the first shop i went to it was very stuck up and im not slim yet i just felt that they were being shitty

esp when the lady said yeah well we wont take it in till 2 weeks before the wedding cos you never know you might just start putting the weight back on!!!

RUDE!

x

Oh Kelly that was rude, I hate people with attitudes like that - well she has lost you as a cutomer so up her's lol

Very excited to hear about your wedding dress - you must have felt and looked fantastic..

Back