OMG ....IM A MINIMINS ADDICT

so true - this is the hardest time of day :(

yep, I am addicted too! It really helps my motivation seeing how well everyone is doing. It also keeps me occupied! ha.

I am a fellow addict!! You lot are my strength! xxxx

Hi - *Stands up*
My name is Trish and I am an addict of MiniMins too lol
*Sit's down*
Trish x

i have been on here for an hour i think and i am addicted i have to go pick the grandkids up from my daughters soon so they can go into work, i wont get a chance to get on the computer when the rugrats are here. i had a nice time i hope people want to talk to me soon, i type very slowly and making alot of typing mistakes, i hope you can read my messy handwriting haha

My name is Kate and I am a minimins addict and proud of it :happy096:
I love the chatter and support here and will go now as I only came on pc to load up my sons games.......that was over 1 hour ago :sign0007:
Hugs to all addicts and chat soon......very very soon :innocent0001:

where do john and i get the pretty bars you all have kate orielly yours is a nice bar, i have a friend who daughter is same name as yours.

i have to go now, i will come back tomorrow if rugrats permit me to we have they over night they never sleep good bye to my new friends

i'm totally addicted and proud of it ::)))
can't really remember what i used to do before i found this forum !!!!!!

I think I should be added too - If I miss a day I have to make up for it the next. Don't they say that admitting you have a problem means you're more than half way to solving it? lol

where do john and i get the pretty bars you all have kate orielly yours is a nice bar, i have a friend who daughter is same name as yours.

kath if you go into tutorails at the top it shows you...or you could click on someone elses and it will take you to the page..but read the tutorial first about cut and paste etc.....xx

I'm a closet in denial?

Lol lesley. We're all right here. ;)

Back