OMG ....IM A MINIMINS ADDICT

You're all crackpots - I love it - you're just like me! lol

thanks shell i am not very good with computers i keep leaving address lines in a notepad and then john goes to them and then he prints the information out for me, i have lotts of print outs already for this webiste .

he is good to me and i am good to him he is my best friend soul mate and he looks after me as much as i look after him and our friends call us glueys we never leave each others side

we are going to the boat this weeknd at garstang have a happy weekend

kath and john

Some friends of mine have a boat at garstang. Knowing Janet who knows everyone she'll know you too! Janet and Dave Wood?

aww holy cow the mush factor!! brain...melting.... Lol!

On the good side, I no longer feel deprived of sugar sweetness. ;)

I think it's great that you 2 found each other, kath and john. :) It's rare and special to find that.

he is good to me and i am good to him he is my best friend soul mate and he looks after me as much as i look after him and our friends call us glueys we never leave each others side

we are going to the boat this weeknd at garstang have a happy weekend

kath and john

Aw bless, true love lives on. And proof friendship is important in all relationships. Hope you had a great weekend. I am now getting my "Fix" as have been cooking for a family BBQ and (paddling) pool party! It was great fun and thoroughly enjoyed the compliments on the food whilst I tucked into my banana shake.

Kate, this is John, Kath's other half, it is true, love at first sight, Kath is now 61, i am 62 we retired when Kath was 60, we have each other, and we are truely in love, have been together a long long time - I am addicted to this site already, Kath is still lieing down with a huge headache, i am drinking water like its going out of fashion. - John

Kate, this is John, Kath's other half, it is true, love at first sight, Kath is now 61, i am 62 we retired when Kath was 60, we have each other, and we are truely in love, have been together a long long time - I am addicted to this site already, Kath is still lieing down with a huge headache, i am drinking water like its going out of fashion. - John

wish you better kath x :)

That is so touching - I wonder how many of us find what you have....not many I'll bet.

Back