• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG I'm a size 12

Well .. just had to update (Started this Diet as a LARGE 16-18) ... I bought some size 12s today in Next. I brought in some 14s (spending some Xmas vouchers I got from Mum) and there was a nice pair of brown shorts for the summer, but they were only in a 12, so I brought it in to see how far I had to go AND they went up (easily enough). OMG I can't believe it ... I had to take back the 14s and go and try on the 12s ... I left there with a pair of shorts, a shortish skirt (to wear with my new brown knee high zip up boots I got yesterday!!), AND a lovely pair of short trousers to wear with aforementioned boots!!!

Me in a size 12 ... can't believe it .. also only 4lbs to go to be NORMAL weight .. first time I went to WW at the tender age of 15, I was 12 2 (I'm now 12 stone exactly - we a fraction under but ....) ... I'm blown away and on top of the world tonight!!! Made a big choc mousse with berry flavouring to celebrate!!! Must rescue from the fridge!!

To anyone struggling to stay on this diet .. or who has fallen off (like I did during the week) get yourself back on track .. I wish I could bottle this feeling and sell it .. I'd be an instant millionaire!!!

Dee

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
Awww wow i'm made up for you. Welldone. x

pandora

finding my way again !
well done hun, you must feel fabulous.
i am struggling to get back on track so it's so good to hear a success story to motivate me
xx:)

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Well done Dee that is Magic:D

Love Mini xxx

jane

Opinionated
SIZE 12. It's not a dream it's in real life.
how cool is that:smoke: :bliss:

Oh boy one day I want to know how you're feeling now.:drool:

It was a far off dream for me until I tried it on today ... the closest I've ever been before was a large 14 .... It was a tough journey but girls so worth it!!! Don't give up . it will be you!!! AND sooner than you think!!

Nice one Dee, Glad you managed to get back it, size 12 is so cool, when I first got mine, I tried on 6 pairs of jeans to make sure it wasnt a fluke pmsl!!!!!

Well done x

i always think next have smaller cut clothes so that s brill............xxx

:wow: Fandabbydozzy, WBS, you've come Soooooooooo far in such a short amount of time as well, your doing fantastic, you truly deserve this superwoman :superwoman:

So happy for ya, i'm jumping with joy for ya..:bliss:

That's so fantastic and it has definitely been spurring me on to lose the weight.

Davica

Well done you!!:)

the diet really does work when you stick to it 100% and the results are fantastic! well done you hon...enjoy your new clothes and new found figure.........long may it last!!!

Lou X

It was a far off dream for me until I tried it on today ... the closest I've ever been before was a large 14 .... It was a tough journey but girls so worth it!!! Don't give up . it will be you!!! AND sooner than you think!!
Hi hun, haven't seen ya in a while, but I sure hope your grand, this is just me posting an hellooooo and saying....I know I'm a day, well a nite early but just popping past to say.....

Happy St. Patricks Day
Shona St. Padraigs Duit