OMG I'm a size 12

WannaBeSlim

Well .. just had to update (Started this Diet as a LARGE 16-18) ... I bought some size 12s today in Next. I brought in some 14s (spending some Xmas vouchers I got from Mum) and there was a nice pair of brown shorts for the summer, but they were only in a 12, so I brought it in to see how far I had to go AND they went up (easily enough). OMG I can't believe it ... I had to take back the 14s and go and try on the 12s ... I left there with a pair of shorts, a shortish skirt (to wear with my new brown knee high zip up boots I got yesterday!!), AND a lovely pair of short trousers to wear with aforementioned boots!!!

Me in a size 12 ... can't believe it .. also only 4lbs to go to be NORMAL weight .. first time I went to WW at the tender age of 15, I was 12 2 (I'm now 12 stone exactly - we a fraction under but ....) ... I'm blown away and on top of the world tonight!!! Made a big choc mousse with berry flavouring to celebrate!!! Must rescue from the fridge!!

To anyone struggling to stay on this diet .. or who has fallen off (like I did during the week) get yourself back on track .. I wish I could bottle this feeling and sell it .. I'd be an instant millionaire!!!

Dee

Awww wow i'm made up for you. Welldone. x

Wow how excellent is that, I cant wait to get that far.
WELL DONE !

:clap: :wow: :clap: :wow: :clap: :wow:

well done hun, you must feel fabulous.
i am struggling to get back on track so it's so good to hear a success story to motivate me
xx:)

Must be a fantastic feeling Dee!!!! Well done, makes it all worth while. Sarahxx.

SIZE 12. It's not a dream it's in real life.
how cool is that:smoke: :bliss:

Oh boy one day I want to know how you're feeling now.:drool:

It was a far off dream for me until I tried it on today ... the closest I've ever been before was a large 14 .... It was a tough journey but girls so worth it!!! Don't give up . it will be you!!! AND sooner than you think!!

Nice one Dee, Glad you managed to get back it, size 12 is so cool, when I first got mine, I tried on 6 pairs of jeans to make sure it wasnt a fluke pmsl!!!!!

Well done x

i always think next have smaller cut clothes so that s brill............xxx

:wow: Fandabbydozzy, WBS, you've come Soooooooooo far in such a short amount of time as well, your doing fantastic, you truly deserve this superwoman :superwoman:

So happy for ya, i'm jumping with joy for ya..:bliss:

Well done you!!:)

the diet really does work when you stick to it 100% and the results are fantastic! well done you hon...enjoy your new clothes and new found figure.........long may it last!!!

Lou X

It was a far off dream for me until I tried it on today ... the closest I've ever been before was a large 14 .... It was a tough journey but girls so worth it!!! Don't give up . it will be you!!! AND sooner than you think!!

Hi hun, haven't seen ya in a while, but I sure hope your grand, this is just me posting an hellooooo and saying....I know I'm a day, well a nite early but just popping past to say.....

Happy St. Patricks Day
Shona St. Padraigs Duit

Back