OMG!! I'm disappearing lol

Wabbitt

Laugh, love, live!
:eek::eek: As my CDC is on her hols until next monday I decided to do a little measuring. So out comes the old tape measure and I wrap it around all the relevant bits and guess what................I've only gone and lost 9" :D That's really motivated me, I am feeling so good that I wanted to share my joy with you wonderful girls and boys out there in mini land!!! Have a good day xx

how long has it taken you to lose that? amazing! well done. I am hoping for some good inch loss tonight when i see my cdc, didn't lose any around the hips or waist last week.

overall I have lost 14 1/2" since March. I'm hoping for a good weight loss when I see my CDC next monday as I haven't seen her since 3rd May!!

it will be a great loss i reckon! you are doing fantastically well :)

WOW thats fantastic WABBIT xxx

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::happy096::wow::talk017:
Well done Wabbit thats fantastic.... you are doing so well hon and even though your cdc is not here which I know you were finding hard you have done so fantastically well.. GOOD on...
GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Wow thats a lot of inches............well done................wish I was measured now but feeling it in my clothes so all good...........go girl................x

that is impressive3...especially when its proper tape-measurements rather than feeling it in your clothes!
I didnt get measured and wish i did now as i now think its just my jeans giving in the wash rather than me losing weight! lol
Hope you have a good weigh in result too!:)

Back