OMG I'm freezing....

I now wear thermals most of the time, and even wear leggings under my work trews. Anything to keep warm.

oh TI poor you that is a dreadful road at times. I travelled up and down to Inverness for 3 or 4 years in all weathers when I was building the shopping centre - had a fair few hairy journeys in blizzards......but at least I didn't feel the cold as much in those days!

Thanks for the compliment TI - Don't think I have ever hear that in my life - made me really smile. Know what you mean about the thermals - between those and my electric blanket I think they are keeping me alive at the moment lol!
xxx

Lol re the Facebook idea, that is exactly what I did!!! The comments were fab. My current winter gear is thick opaque stockings with thermal long johns, thermal vest/longsleeve number, longsleve tshirt , then the chefs gear goes on so trousers, chefs jacket, a pink fleece and thermal socks and I still get so damn cold I cannot feel my damn feet!!!

Jez
xx

Peony
Ahhhhhh thanks for your kind wishes - I feel loads better - Night Nurse liquid is really good - clears it up a treat xx

I had to buy a thicker wooly hat this week. I think I may need to shell out for a new jumper as well but I really want to avoid buying new clothes as they won't fit in a months time!

Back