OMG I'm going on my jollies!!!!

GracieMai

Eeeeeeekkk!!! I'm so excited, I've just booked a suprise holiday for my partners 30th.

It's 15 weeks til the off so better get back on track and step up that Body Magic.

Had to share with you all as it's so frustrating not being able to tell my partner and I'm just toooo excited to keep it in yay yay yay!!!! :D

Lucky you, something to look forward to in these dark days of winter, are you going somewhere lovely and warm?

Awww bless you! You're so excited and it's put a smile on my face :D

I am jealous - no holiday for us this year - cannot afford it...so have my share of holiday fun too ;) x

sounds fabby.

I love holidays also, we're going to Rome in March, a nice surprise from my OH as part of my Xmas present, and we're off to New York in May for my OH's 40th - so excited.

Hopefully fit in another 2 or more holidays by the end of the year also. xx

We're going to Cancun!!! Cant bloomin wait :) It's meant to be lovely at warm and the hotel looks fabulous. I really really hope he's pleased, which I'm sure he will be.
In response to all those who are sad coz they cant afford a holiday, believe me, neither can I but he'll only turn 30 once and hey, he's worth it (I hope anyway lol). May take a while to pay off the plastic on this one but I'm so happy and excited I just dont care! :) :) :)

xxxxxxxxx

Wow fab hun - that will be lovely! We're off to Italy for my 30th this year and went to Las Vegas for OH's a couple of years ago - totally agree with you about only turning 30 once, that's what we said! Enjoy! xx

We're going to Cancun!!! Cant bloomin wait :) It's meant to be lovely at warm and the hotel looks fabulous. I really really hope he's pleased, which I'm sure he will be.
In response to all those who are sad coz they cant afford a holiday, believe me, neither can I but he'll only turn 30 once and hey, he's worth it (I hope anyway lol). May take a while to pay off the plastic on this one but I'm so happy and excited I just dont care! :) :) :)

xxxxxxxxx

Lucky you, that'll be fab, i'm thinking about mexico for Christmas, i've got my heart set on a hotel though, that we really cant afford, it looks absolutely amazing. What hotel are you staying in? xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What a wonderful thing to do!!
I also love my hols but I'm not for flying at the moment so we're having lots of wonderful cottage holidays in our fabulous country and the plan is to have holidays in many regions in France over the next few years as this is something none of us have done.
Next holiday is Easter time and I cannot wait!!

Oooh Jaylou I love Cottage holidays, snuggling in front of the fire after wonderful walks in the countryside, fab!!!

We're staying in the Moon Palace Golf and Spa REsort xx

I hope you have a great time...i love mexico.we were there few years ago to.we went to playa car in playa del carmen though and it was great...the beaches are sooooooooooooooooo beautiful its amazing....xx

Back