OMG I'm so happy I could cry!!!

well done hun, all the hard work is paying off, :party0011::party0011::party0011:

oh babe i am just sooooooooooo happy for u! thats the best feeling and it just gets better and better!!!! xoxoxoxoxx

WOW I am so happy for ya hun, I think I was about 9 years old the last time I saw a size 14 lol BUT I will see it again once I get through these few months of LT :)
You are a real inspiration & a saviour at a time when my belly is grumbling
Niki
xx

i'm really happy for ya hunny, you wear that smile for as long as you can because you deserve it!!!! congratulations xxx

Thank you all for your wonderful comments, I'm teary here again reading them! I still need to lose weight to look good in it coz the boobs are a bit squished in it but I really did feel a million $!

Fortunately Lee, it was just in the changing room when I cried, by the time I was at the till I was grinning ear to ear!

Cuddily mum, I was a size 22/24 when I started - waist was the biggest area and still is! I won't tell you what it measured coz it is so bad I am ashamed of myself but it is still my problem area. The dress has a high waist, more under bust and floats over my still fat stomach otherwise a 14 would never have fitted!

Gemma it was lovely to have the smallest size in the shop and I must admit to carrying the dress so the size lable showed into the changing room. Afterwards I went into Debenhams and was looking at the John Rocha reductions - all bally size 10 or 22!!!!! Would you credit it!!!

Thank you all for your comments, nicer than my OH's who just said "Mmmm"!!! Bally men! Or my eldest coz I can now get in her dress!!!! She is smaller than me in the waist and hips (size 10/12) but a 14 up top as she is busty too!!! She was most put out! Lol!

x

Lol Niki! I was a 14 when I was a teenager but looking at a size 16 I have from the early 90's, it has a 28" waist which is more a size 12 I think. I do have some size 14's somewhere from then, will have to dig 'em out and measure them!

x

thats a fab achievement well done ull look fab at the party xxx

so happy for you cf! That sounded like a lovely day out. Wont be long before you have to walk past that store as everything will be too big! :)

amazing loss hun! Well done you! Twiggy will be your new name!!!! Enjoy!

Awwww hun thats fantastic news. I'm so happy for you! :D:D:D

although if the party isn't for 4 weeks, maybe you should have waited, u never know - u might be in a 12 by then!?!?! (how mental is that)

Aww so happy for you, such a great feeling and very well deserved x

well done, I am not surprised you cried you have come so far and been such a support and comfort to others, I read your posts and wish I could think of such words of wisdom :) so if anyone deserves fitting into a size 14 you do.

OMG your fab!!! I bet you feel on top of the world!!!

Well done honey x x

well done, you must feel great x

oooh that is soooo cool!!! you've done really well!! i cant wait to get that feeling! I bet you feel absolutely fantastic!! :D:D:D

congrats cuddlyfairy I am so proud of you the advice and support you give to each and everyone you really deserved the acheivement you got today
xxx

Back