OMG in Heaven!

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Had a nightmare journey to work tonight as traffic was so horrendous so didn't manage to get to Tesco to get any tea, am bloody starving but resisted the pizza delivery. Went out to the vender to get a diet coke & found some Penn State pretzels - within the rules - am currently making some amazing yumming noises lol

Big well done to you hon very strong of you!!! Xxx

Lol was wondering if you saw the crisp comment about M&S count on us crisps within the rules :)

I have to ignore it cos I know that if I had one bag I wouldn't stop!!!! Even the pretzels were a little dangerous.....

Aw I'm the same I remember in the past (I'm Kirsty and I'm a crisp-a-holic) where I'd quite happily eat an entire family size bag of doritos (the sharing bags) or 2-3 normal bags of crisp - in secret of course bc what people didn't know they wouldn't judge me for!

So I don't eat "proper" crisp - I didn't eat any for a year then I introduced snack a jack and similar but I don't eat walkers! *mouth watering* lol xxxx

Kirsty that is nothing, I am being 100% honest when I say that I could easily have eaten a 12 multipack in one sitting & regularly did (how do you think I ended up this size!!!) & I also used to sit on a Saturday night with 2 large bags to keep me company!

Ok I'm sure I could have managed that if I'd kept that many in the cupboard?!

Lol xxx

Back