OMG - It's windy !

Baked beans my problem usually 4/5 hours after eating them

Shirleen said:
Try Peppermint Tea

Am going to have to try this - I am really upping my SS foods this week after STS at weigh in thursday :) guessing my family are not going to appreciate the side effects lol x

If the Peppermint tea doesn't stop the wind at least it'll make the 'breath' fresher!

Shirleen said:
If the Peppermint tea doesn't stop the wind at least it'll make the 'breath' fresher!

I can say from my own personal experience that the peppermint tea settles the stomach by encouraging the windy pops.. It makes you feel better certainly, and is gale force for a while, then it settle down - but it makes nothing smell any fresher!! Lol xx

Oh wow, I'm so glad I wasn't the only one. Ive had 2-3 days since I've started where I've been so windy... Lol thought it was just me!

Alpen lights were the worst thing for me - shame because they were do handy and delicious. I only buy them now if going on hols (handy to put in suitcase for healthy extras, and one in hand luggage to have with coffee at the airport to save my syns and cash from coffee shop type temptation).

To be honest I find having excess sweetner, or products containing it, does it to me. I ate 3 Skinny Dipper lollies as my syns yesterday and had tummy ache / wind in the night. :(

I'll try the pepermint tea - but from past experience I never enjoyed it much.

Well, I eliminated the Alpen Light bars from my food intake today - and I am wind free - so it was obviously having 2 of those as my HEXB that was doing it. Such a shame as they are really handy and really tasty.

Maybe I will just have one in future, and have something different as the remainder of my HEXB, but certainly not liking the wholemeal bread!

Well 2 days of eating loads of super speed foods & 5 scan bran & I look about 6 month pregnant (I am seriously not lying!) damn wind! just hope I have a decent loss Friday :) x

Back