OMG ive finally done it

josiejo1968

going to do it!!!!
:D:D:D I just have to shout about it!!! After over 3 years of doing every diet known to man and never getting below the 13 stone mark, ive just done it with sw, weighed in tonight and lost 2lb!! after 2 wks of sts I AM OVER THE MOON:D:D It may not seem like a big deal, but to me its huge and im so pleased i stuck with it .
I love sw its the best!!
Im not bothered how long it takes me to get to goal now as its like ive broken through that barrier where i would normally give up and start to blame the diet , my hormones etc etc!!!
Im one happy happy girl :)

Thanks, it may sound daft but i really feel like i can lose this weight now . Im so happy happy happy xx

:D:D:D I just have to shout about it!!! After over 3 years of doing every diet known to man and never getting below the 13 stone mark, ive just done it with sw, weighed in tonight and lost 2lb!! after 2 wks of sts I AM OVER THE MOON:D:D It may not seem like a big deal, but to me its huge and im so pleased i stuck with it .
I love sw its the best!!
Im not bothered how long it takes me to get to goal now as its like ive broken through that barrier where i would normally give up and start to blame the diet , my hormones etc etc!!!
Im one happy happy girl :)
FAntastic, well done, well done:D:D:D:D

Congrats, sometimes it's just about breaking that barrier! Well done and good luck with the rest of your journey!

well done

:greenapple:Congrads hun, well done to you.

Fantastic :) Well done!! xo

Thanks everyone for all your replies. Well last night i put on 1/2lb but it was my 4yr lod twin boys birthday and i had a party for them and 15 of their little friends so was eating cake, biscuits etc etc so thats fine. I guess im taking the scienic route to weight loss but still in the 12's so thats good:):)

Back