Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

OMG - JT was fantastic!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by raudi, 9 July 2007 Social URL.

1. raudi

raudi One Last Time.......

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(22.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ohhh i'm so excited, got tickets today to go and see Justin Timberlake at the O2 tomorrow!!!! :D

Anyone on here seen him??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Hiya rache :D

Jess says ' Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' :D

She went to see him last Wednesday, had a great time.... Twas her first concert, or should I say gig lol must admit I was a bit wary, as you know I dont, 'do London', but can't be holding her back coz of my fears...

Have a great time :p

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

I'm so green with envy I can barely speak!!!!! :eek: Have a fabulous time honey!:cool:

5. Mich

Mich Taking Back Control...!!!

:jelous::jelous::jelous::jelous: I lub Justin..... I know it's wrong because I'm a 42 year old mother of three and he's young enough to be my son but it's certainly not motherly thoughts I have of him.....:eek: Oh and his music is pretty cool too......:D

Have a fab time....:D

6. raudi

raudi One Last Time.......

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(22.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    JT is so sexy!

ok ok so JT reduced me to a screaming 12 year old teenager again :drool: and my thoughts were most def not clean ones! :eek:

Managed to get some video and piccy's on my phone :D:party0023: Fergie and Timbaland were supporting and were equeally fab! I have a husky voice and achy legs from dancing!

I would not hesitate to go back to the 02 as a venue, the buzz was wicked!

am off to dream :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.