OMG Just need to share :D

WelshJojo

Gold Member
:D:D:D:D:D:D
Have just done my measurements as altho the pounds are obviously coming off(22lbs in 11 weeks) I wanted to see if there was any difference in my measurements since I started running....

Was absolutely gob smacked!
Since start of May I have lost:
6" from my bust;
5" from underbust/ribcage;
4" from my waist;
10" from my hips:D:D:D:D:D;
and 2" each from my thigh, calf, bicep and neck!!
Am absolutely lost for words-38" in 10 weeks!!!
and also(using todays figures on my body fat monitor) my BMI has dropped by 5.4, body fat has dropped by 3% and also scales show a total on 25.5lb loss since i recorded it all on May 1st :D

That is great news, you obviously wasnt excpecting it so its so much the sweeter, just proves that all your hard work is paying of....xx

Jealous Much?!?!?!

Massive congrats on practically looking half of yourself!

I think the weigh and measure technique is a double boost for morale, I have found as I am doing alot of exercise, that at the times where the scales dont show much change that the tape measure does.

Make sure you dont disappear completely after a year! x

Wow WT - that's fab!!! You're flying!!!

Fab news! Really wish I had taken my measurements before starting. Will take them tomorrow after WI even if it is 2 weeks after my re-start.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must be thrilled! What great results

That's fabulous. I wish I'd taken my measurements when I started, it really does inspire and motivate.
Well done hun. xx

Wow that's amazing, TEN INCHES off your hips!!! :eek: Wow you must be delighted, well done! :) x

thats fab Jo - Ive lost 5 stone and i dont think i have lost as many inches as you!!! :) wow!!! xxx

Ellebear said:
thats fab Jo - Ive lost 5 stone and i dont think i have lost as many inches as you!!! :) wow!!! xxx

Yeah but I am still alot bigger, and have more to lose than you did when you started :( Am just pleased to see a change xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done, you must be very chuffed! And it shows your hard work is all for a reason :)

Wow.......that is a lot of inches for 22lbs, which should motivate me to get off my fat a$$ and exercise. Well done to you........totally fab :D

That is absolutely brilliant and u should be very pleased with yourself ... keep it up xxxxxxx

Back