Omg look what I found!!!!

Omg these look amazing I am

Making these tonight!!!!!

I made them and they were gorgeous! I Keep making the chips with all the spices on with my others meals because they are so nice an its so easy!

Heres a few i have tried
-quark with garlic and italian herbs (bit like garlic mayo)
Fat free fromage frais with a tablespoon of parmesan and some chives. (more like sourcream and chive
-FF From frais with crushed garlic and mixed dried herbs (or fresh if you have them!)

try them and see which you prefer i use the middle one as i am not a fan of quark.
I have made my own recipe book/ folder at home to print and save recipes i know i have tried and like. That way when im stuck for ideas i have a look through and its suprising how many you have forgotton about that you love.

made this last night OMG it truly is amazing i pilled mine with peppers mushrooms, onion, spring onions, cheese and garlic, it was like pizza and fhajtis all in one i didnt even need any sauce!!! i had it with a huge salad. Lets say next time its movie night move over nachos its chips and yogurt drops!!

made this last night OMG it truly is amazing i pilled mine with peppers mushrooms, onion, spring onions, cheese and garlic, it was like pizza and fhajtis all in one i didnt even need any sauce!!! i had it with a huge salad. Lets say next time its movie night move over nachos its chips and yogurt drops!!

Glad you liked it! It really is amazing and so simple! It's my new fav things and I just cannot believe its free and the cheese is healthy extra!!!!!

Mmm that's my weekend 'treat' sorted. Only started sw on Wednesday and I'm usually a 'it's the weekend lets get a take away' type of girl lol. But these look like they're curb my cravings, partnered with a free burger and a small toasted whole meal bun and a load of salad. Actually think it will be nicer than a take away/restaurant, can't wait!!

Didnt get round to having these will have to try them another night...

Just thinking about them is making my mouth water!!!!

Made this tonight - scrummy! Had it with chilli made with with roasted veg instead of kidney beans to make sure I got in the superfree. Absolutely delicious - thanks for the link! :D

Trying this tonight!!

Back