OMG Lost 2st in 7 weeks!!

That's brilliant Slimbride, fabulous losses!! and only 1 lb to go!

Good luck for another great week and hope to see you in maintenance soon!

xx

Wow that is fantastic.....keep up the excellent work and you will soon be the person you want to be x

WELL DONE YOU! that is really good going! If you don't mind me asking, are you on the bars or shakes or both? and are you doing any excersise? sorry for all the Q's but I am curious to know! xx

Hey well done!!!! thats fab!!
Its funny as Im on exactly the same week as you and near enough done exactly the same...... i wish I only had 1 pound to go!!!
Well done you!! & all the best for your wedding x

Well Done, thats fantastic!!!
You slinky minky you!! x

WELL DONE YOU! that is really good going! If you don't mind me asking, are you on the bars or shakes or both? and are you doing any excersise? sorry for all the Q's but I am curious to know! xx

Hi Helen, I have both shakes tetras and bars. In the beginning I tried just about every flavour but over the weeks I discovered my faves and just stuck to it. So everyday I have the original porridge for breakfast, tomato soup for lunch (or if I'm out and about I'll have a chocolate tetra pack) and the vanilla shake made as a mousse for dinner and if I'm still hungry later on I snack on a peanut bar. I'm not hungry at all and don't feel deprived.

I'm technically supposed to be on three packs a day as I'm under 5 foot 8 but my counsellor said if I was ever hungry I could have a fourth pack.

So now I'm on SS+ it feels even better because I can have a pack for breakfast and lunch and dinner of fish or chicken and I can have a vanilla mousse for "dessert"! :D

I don't do any formal exercise but walk a heck of a lot and been running around a lot for the wedding so I guess that burns some calories? lol.

Last edited:
Congratulations on your losses to date you've done well. Best wishes for your wedding.

Thanks for answering the Q's slimbride! And yes, you're probably right- planning a wedding will probably be even more taxing on you that going to the Gym! Lol!!! well done on the loss! you will be feeling like a million dollars on your big day. And i bet you'll be looking a million dollars too! make sure you post some before/after pics up on here! xxx

fantastic going! Well done! Your gonna look fab in your dress..how much do you think you'll have to take your dress in?

Hi that's a fantastic weight loss you've done you must be over the moon with that . Good luck and take care .
MARGARET XX

How beautiful are you going to look in your wedding dress? I hope you post some pics on here so we can all admire you. Well done - amazing achievement in 7 weeks!!!

WOW what a fantastic loss!! It's come off so quickly! Which is esp amazing because you "only" had the 2 stone to lose. (normally the heavier you are the quicker it comes off) You should be SO proud of yourself :)

Back