• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!! MY FIRST WEIGH IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks sarah - i feel on top of the world ha ha :D

Scrivo - ta mate :) guys lose the weight faster than ladies - i drank 4ltrs yest and it really helped me. am going to do it religiously from now on!

Aoife

Silver Member
Wow ! Amazing loss for your first week. Well done. Good luck with your second week.

harriet2

serial poster
bet they thought that was great at the chemists for your first week...well done you!
h xx

Congratulations hun!

JanD

maintaining since June'09
Well done you! Some incentive - keep up the good work! xx

Well done you....!!! Hope the rest of your LT journey will go fast and very smoothly!!!

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi,
very well done, congrats on 13lb loss, you must rightly be thrilled. It will keep you well motivated for next week. Best of luck.
Doirin

Hi Samwidge

Yeeee-haw!! :wee:
Well done chick!! This stuff is great...innit?? Keep up the water drinking, sounds like you are well on track.
Keep going!!

Wow!! what a result - all the motivation you need to keep you going for week 2 :)

:happy096: that is a fantastic loss in your first week, well done hun. :wow: almost a stone gone forever..... Great motivation for wk2 xxx

Great weight loss well done you i hope i get a result like that on tuesday x

well done :D

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
wahey! well done :D

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Congratulations on the 13lb weight loss....you are doing everything right by the sounds of it, especially glugging the old water!!

Have a great week and look forward to hearing your weight loss for next week.

Take care