OMG OMG OMG Week 5 weigh-in

Well done!!

Though a part of me is well jel!:jelous: :p

No need to be jel Dusty you are doing fab aswell keep up the good work :D I got another 6stone to go keep exercising and i'll get there hehe x

Wow weel done you thats absolutely amazing!!! you must be so chuffed! so you just do shakes or flapjacks too and do you exercise?? sorry for all the questions im hooping for a smiliar loss by the end in 3/4 weeks time, ive lost 1stone 12ibs but 5ib of that was healthy eating before LT 100%! what about water too, do you drink just plain or have hot drinks too?xx

Hey pinklady, I am really chuffed but I still have another 6stone to go :( can be really hard going at times but I push through lol No probs with the questions hun, I do about 2 hours a day of walking about half hour to an hour depending on my day on the wii and I do about 20 sit ups and arm weights before bed. I only have the shakes never tried the flapjack sometimes have the choc shake as a hot choc but no other hot drinks purely becasue I cant stand coffee and well black tea yuck is all I can say but personal opinion i suppose and never been a fan of green tea so yea 3 shakes and exercise that is all I do. Hope that helps I know I have made it a little long winded but its the best way I could explain lol Youve lost a nice amount of weight already then! I usually go for about 2 1/2 - 3 ltrs of water a day.

GOOD LUCK YOU CAN DO IT!!!:D:D:D

hope i can lose that much...and more

You can loose it aswell I still have 6st to go just keep motivated and you will achieve people are so supportive on this site and that really helps if you ever struggling or have questions guarenteed 100% someone will be able to help you!

Keep positive and push on it will all be worth it in the end!!! x

That I absolutely brilliant. I wish my losses were that big!!! Do you mind me asking what your start weight was?x

Thank you, Not at all I started at 19st 1ib and after 5 weeks I weigh exactly 16st :D still got the other 6 to go which is the downer lol. How long have you been doing LT for? x

slimmerplz said:
Thank you, Not at all I started at 19st 1ib and after 5 weeks I weigh exactly 16st :D still got the other 6 to go which is the downer lol. How long have you been doing LT for? x

You really are doing brill. Have you been 100% all the way through?
I'm just at the beginning of week 4 100% all the way through :) had 3rd weigh in yesterday and only lost 3lb which is a little disappointing considering how hardcore the diet is, but I'm half a lb off losing a stone in 3 weeks so trying to stay positive!x

wow, that is brilliant, well done what an inspiration to all the ladies doing Lipotrim. keep up the good work. xx

You really are doing brill. Have you been 100% all the way through?
I'm just at the beginning of week 4 100% all the way through :) had 3rd weigh in yesterday and only lost 3lb which is a little disappointing considering how hardcore the diet is, but I'm half a lb off losing a stone in 3 weeks so trying to stay positive!x

Yea I have been completely 100% since day 1 which hasnt been easy going but am getting there! 3Ib is a good loss hun I just love how quick it comes off on LT :) awww you knock that half a ib out the park next week, what was your start weight if you dont mind me asking. Keep positive and you will get goal soon enough! x

Wow your doing fab! Think I need to be doing more exercise, great results well done x

Thank you slimmerplz, just seen you had replied to my thread the other day so ignore my private message! thanks again! i need to get moving thats my problem lack of exercise this week! :) xx

You are really inspirational I hope my results are as impressive! Well done x

slimmerplz said:
Yea I have been completely 100% since day 1 which hasnt been easy going but am getting there! 3Ib is a good loss hun I just love how quick it comes off on LT :) awww you knock that half a ib out the park next week, what was your start weight if you dont mind me asking. Keep positive and you will get goal soon enough! x

No of course I don't mind, my start weight was 14st 12.5lb and am now 13st13lb. My overall target is 8st but I doubt I'll be able to do all that on LT! Going to try and get down to 10st then maybe move into a different diet to shift the last 2. I don't know why but I've found the last few days really hard! I'm not ready for giving up yet though! Urgh. It's so hard but I just can't WAIT to feel good about myself!x

Back