OMG OMG OMG

Hi Girls

Kerryberry - you've done SO well - makes me more determine to stick to it!!

I'm not planning of buying any new clothes untill they are LITERALLY falling off me. My hubby said that WHEN (not if) i get down to my personal goal (not sure myself what that is lol) he will give £500 and take me on a shopping spree - just for me.... Incentive or WHAT??

Hi Girls

Kerryberry - you've done SO well - makes me more determine to stick to it!!

I'm not planning of buying any new clothes untill they are LITERALLY falling off me. My hubby said that WHEN (not if) i get down to my personal goal (not sure myself what that is lol) he will give £500 and take me on a shopping spree - just for me.... Incentive or WHAT??

wow that is a good incentive i hate the fact my boobs are shrinking my hubby said that if i get to a weight i am happy with he will get me new ones i think its as much for him as me lol

LOL!!

Kerryberry you have done so well, it is such a brilliant feeling when previously tight clothes suddenly fit us! It's things like this that keep us motivated. I know what you mean about the boobs I'm thinking of getting mine done too.
Well done for all your hard work!

Well done kerry!! It feels fantastic doesn't it! even after two weeks i can fit into clothes i havent been able to in over two years! It's brill!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

well thank you all so very much i have been smiling all day and my confidence is good for a change this is going to help me through the weekend which can be a tough time for us CDers

Woohoo Kerry!!! It's such a nice feeling isn't it! My size 8 friend gave me a pair of jeans yesterday that were far too big for her and told me they could be my "goal jeans". Well I went home and tried them on and they fit!! I'm no size 10, they only fit because they are super stretchy and they look ridiculous once I start breathing, but who cares - they fit!
:party0049:
You're doing so brilliantly and you're posts are always so positive! A true inspiration! :superwoman:

alli as you say they fit and thats all that matters xx

oh yeah size 14 is next for me woohoo

Well done - its great isnt it. I was bursting out of 20's heading to a 22 10 weeks ago. Now my 18's are slipping off me and im fitting into 16's now. I totally missed the boat with loads of my 18's though (found 9 pairs of jeans in the wardrobe!!! mad) and just assumed i was the same size (weird how you dont visually see yourself getting thinner) by time i've thought maybe i can fit in them a load are too big!! Nightmare although a very very nice one!!

i am going through my stuff weekly so i don't miss anything but as you say visually i would of said i haven't changed that much but i have lol

Back