OMG OMG OMG

beanz86

ok so im on day two, n im seriously craving chocolate, AND the fella is makin cheese on bloody toast, i dont know if i can do this :cry:

Yes you can Beanz. Don't cave in hun, you will feel worse if you do. Cheese on toast and cheese toastie are banned in my house lol.

Last edited:
Beanz? Cheese on toast will still be there after lipotrim huni. You can do this !!:)

ok so im on day two, n im seriously craving chocolate, AND the fella is makin cheese on bloody toast, i dont know if i can do this :cry:

Come on beanz, you can do it. It's not forever and you can have treats after your diet. You can even have chocolat AND cheese on toast together if you want! :p

Go into a different room and have a glass of water while you think about the thinner you. The diet does get easier but you need to dig in deep the first few days.

I hope you can. :)

Ye you can beanz! You will feel better tomoro...just imagine yourself slimmer. Tell yourself you will make it to the first weigh in then decide what to do. You have survived the worst - so u can do it till u get weighed. Honestly, i felt much better on day 3! What are you going to treat yourself to when you reach 7lbs loss? Get ure nails dun? New piece of jewellery? Have a glass of fizzy water and visualise your fave outfit a size smaller....won't be long before u can buy it xxx

thanks guys, think im gonna skulk off to bed, im used to constantly having a stream of food, i didnt realise how hard it would actually be, i wont give i want to do this xx

Come on beans! Stop acting like a southern softie ;)

I had to make my Son a bacon butty in my first week and the smell was almost too much to bear! You can overcome these cravings, just find something to do until it passes or go out for a walk where there are no cooking smells. Stay strong!!! :)

Get out of the room with the food...the moment will pass and you will be soooo proud of yourself! Week 1 is hell but once you get through it you'll feel amazing!!!! Keep going it is so worth it!

the weight loss will be worth it. Really. Hang on in there.

The amazing thing I've found about LT is how quickly everything changes. On my second day I craved big pub lunches with chicken and cheesy chips, by the third day I craved tomatoes and salad cream (?!) and by the fifth day I had no cravings. Maybe ask your other half to be more supportive though... It really is difficult the first week x

Find something to distract you. Go for a walk or do a job, just keep busy. xx

Hang in there beanz you can do it x

Back