OMG OMG

sweetcheaks

Hi All,

I can;t beleive it, I went to the Dr today with my son and she decided to weight me instead of going back tomorrow and in 4 weeks I have lost 12.6lbs :eek::eek::eek:

I am so pleased, I can't quite believe it, I know I have been very good and it has paid off, I'v a long way to go still but what a great start, at least I know I am doing it right and the pills are working, got to go back in 3 weeks for weigh in number 2.

wooow thats amazing!! well done! bet u r soooo proud!

Keep it up!! your doing fab!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wahhaaaaayyyyyyyyy

Fab news...youre off n running x

Fantastic..You see hard work pays off.. :) Keep the momentum going. All the best.. xx

Yippppeeeee :)

What an amazing start, you clever girl :D

All good things come to those who wait!

Well done, just so pleased for you..and an inspiration to keep me going..despite feeling hungrier than normal today :confused:

Anyway, congratulations sweetcheaks :cool:

Oh, thank you all, I can't really believe it myself, it has been really hard work but all worth it once I stepped on those scales today, weigh in two on 10th November so instead of looking forward to santa I am looking forward to going to the Dr how sad am I :)

Great start and a great weightloss. Keep it going x

you have done so good, well done you, i don't know whats gone wrong with me but i had a sneek on the sales yesterday 1 1/2 weeks since docs weight in and not even 1/5 lbs off!!! i am a tad upset, have only had 1 weigh in of 8lbs off which i was so pleased about, don't know what i am doing wrong this time.

x x x x

but i had a sneek on the sales yesterday
:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

whoops, meant scales!! hehe

Excellent! Well done you xx

I don't think you are doing anything wrong, my Dr told me people loss weight at different speeds and just because I have had a big weight loss this month doesn't mean it will be like that every month, maybe you will have a big loss next time once your body gets used to the new eating plan, its so hard but YOU CAN DO IT, if I can anyone can lol lol

you have done so good, well done you, i don't know whats gone wrong with me but i had a sneek on the sales yesterday 1 1/2 weeks since docs weight in and not even 1/5 lbs off!!! i am a tad upset, have only had 1 weigh in of 8lbs off which i was so pleased about, don't know what i am doing wrong this time.

x x x x

R u keeping a check on cals too? I bought a sponge pudding today cos it was 3g of fat per 100g! When i got it home under the light :p it was 396cals per pot:eek::eek::eek:

keep going hun! it will defo come off!!

xxxxxxxx

hi sweetcheaks.
well done on the loss.!! thats great.. i hope i do as well!!!.
your signature dates are a little out... did you start last month????

no i have not been checking calories, just the 5% rule and no more than 15g but i haven't really had anything sweet, no crisps no chocs etc!!! i weighed again this morning and it looks like i may have lost 1lb, in 2 weeks, i suppose i should be pleased with anylose :)
i feel really ungrateful, gonna do loads of excersise in the next two weeks. x x

Hi Sweetcheeks that's fantastic - well done you. x

Back