omg - on plan buffet - stuffed!

noodles1609

Having a very lovely life
We're having a Christmas fuddle at work today, everyone has brought things in, and it's all sat in front of me. I brought in low carb stuff so I could join in and stay on plan. I'm absolutely astonished though, at how little I could actually eat before I felt entirely stuffed, I had about 6 or 7 cocktail sausages whilst we were putting it all out (standing up too, Dr Beck would be very upset with me!) then had a saucer sized plate with some pate, cheese and beetroot. I feel like I've eaten a banquet!

So, don't think next Tuesday will be much of an issue, cause I won't be able to get that much in!

That's great that you planned ahead and you are so little, well done, I can only imagine what I would if eaten if not on s&s x

Hi

Brilliant !!!! - you must feel very positive about xmas and the new year from that experience - carry on !!!! :D

Well..... little experiment today.... it's the start of week 13, was always planned to be my break week but had forgotten all that yesterday. Anyhow, avoid cocktail sausages, too much rusk, carbs too high! Still wondering what to do with this week... But the buffet was good :)

Back