OMG PLEASE HELP!

We all have these days I had a binge the other day, and I hated myself for it but nothing you can do if it's done

I went to rugby game last night and ended up having a burger. Know I shouldn't of but thought hell to it. Will just watch me syns for next few days

Kelly Bec
I think you need to take a wee sit down and read through all the replies the girls took the time to write out to you again
No one said anything sarcastic. Your thread said Omg please help ?..... And that's exactly what they did.
With humour, honesty, sympathy, empathy in the friendly manner that we know and expect from those on the forum.
It annoys me to see people asking for help then acting as you have when help has been given.
I don't say this in any way to upset you and sincere apologies in advance if it does but just to assure you people really do care about those who seek help here.
Rant over !
F xxx

why cant you flexi syn afterwards... my C told us that flexi syns can be chosen afterwards if you want because its more about not feeling guilty and drawing a line under it... if you say omg ive blown it thats it (like OP has done) it can snowball for the rest of the week by after the fact choosing flexi syn you can go ya know what todays been a blip ill flexi syn and then ill be good

And OP i would still have syns the rest of the week if you feel better limit them to 5 but i would have more

Flexisyns are for onec in a bue moon occasions and you plan in advance how many syns you will need to get through it, whether that is 30, 40, 500 or whatever. One the day you count your syns as normal and when you reach your self-imposed limit you stop. it's about staying in control of what you are eating. That is the official SW definition of flexi synning. By having a binge then you are not in control of what you are eating and that defeats the purpose. You can call it whatever you want if it helps you then get back on the wagon but I think it's important not to confuse people by mixing up the terminology.

thanks for all your replies, i am very sorry that i took things the wrong way and over reacted, i have been having an incredibly hard week and everything is seeming million times worse than it really is, I have cut down to 5 syns since and hopefully this wont have too much of an impact on what i did, joking aside, it is easy to misinterpret what people say on here, especially if they are asking for help over something. good luck with the rest of your weeks and I hope you have good weigh ins this week :0)

Hi Kelly Bec
I'm sooo glad you came back online
You hang on in there. We all have bad days be it food wise or other things. That's how we are where we are. I hope you have a good week going forward.
Hugs
Fx

I'm very glad you decided to come back, Kelly Bec, and can only reiterate what Glasgow Girl62 says in her post above. xxx

Back