OMG SAW MY PHOTO AND ITS TIME

Sharshar001

So I’m fat! It’s official
I went to my nieces christening yesterday and I knew I felt like a frump and was hot and sweaty and blah blah blah, but the pictures ... nooooo
THEY HAVE GOTTA GO
THINGS SERIOUSLY HAVE GOTTA CHANGE!

I cannot believe I’ve allowed myself to get bigger than I was the last time I lost all my weight! I honestly don’t know how it happened either, one minute I felt a little podgy as I’d put on a stone or so and was 10 stones but at almost 40 year old I didn’t mind that too much , and then
BAM 💥 IM OVER 12 STONES AGAIN!
Noooooo
I’ve tried to attach a pic of me with my OH (he must think what’s happening my mrs has transformed into a whale) it’s was the best picture from a horrendous bunch of them, that are plastered all over Facebook as it was a family christening. (Ofcourse they are) I’ve de tagged myself - obviously! I couldn’t attach the picture for some reason I’m using my iPhone so maybe that’s why. I’ll go online later and add the picture, even though it’s awful and
I have ordered the photos in print too so I can stick them on my fridge and inside my kitchen cupboards to stop me from cheating
ITS NOT HAPPENING ANYMORE!
So here’s my first post so you (and I) can get to grips with what’s the story so far.

Today’s Food diary to follow
After I’ve eaten it , obviously

Welcome, Shar. Look forward to followingvyr progress.

One bonus is I’ve only gained a pound since I last attempted this so starting at 12 stone 3 lb and fingers crossed I can smash it this time! Just heading off to change my stats now!

2AE931F5-0432-47EA-A212-BB5A06BC8717.jpeg

So day two!
well, the hunger has subsided today which is a good thing! I got up this morning and did my exercise DVD (30 day shred level 1 day 2) ate dukan friendly foods and to be honest had 3 boiled eggs at about five o clock this evening and I’m full and quite content! So roll on day three ...

Day three: feeling a little rubbish this morning, probably because of my OH getting rained off work so he’s under my feet grrr can’t even do my exercises as he’s asleep on the sofa as we speak invading my fitness room AKA the front room! So gonna have to wait till he goes out later but I’m at College this afternoon so could have done with the boost should have gone for a little jog or something but I haven’t got the time now (gutted the excuses are already creeping in) luckily so far the food is on track just snacked on some boiled eggs so I don’t get pulled into the biscuits with my cuppas at college! So Please If anybody reading this has some will power going spare could you send it my way it will be gratefully received!!!!

Well I’ve just got home from college, I’m re training as a teaching assistant not actually sure sure why but just fancied trying something new even if it is just going to college. Any way back to my day, well so far so good. Okay so I didn’t fit in any extra exercise but my aches hurt slightly less due to the rest and I will have to cram one in at the weekend at some point to make up for it. The OH has spent the whole day in the sofa or so it would seem upon arriving home I’m greeted to not being able to get in because the door was locked and he was sound asleep so spent a good ten minutes walking him up! I mean really????
So I avoided temptation of biscuits at college but drank like a million cups of tea without sugar which ok contained a dash of milk each time but hey well you know. So today is my last day of attack passes so I can weigh myself tomorrow see how I’ve done, I’m excited and pretty confident as I can feel my progress. So I haven’t really felt too hungry 😋 today I am now but the last thing I ate was them boiled eggs so thinks I’m gonna have minced steak for tea , why minced ? I dunno I just love the texture and it’s cheaper obviously 🙄

So end of first week weigh in 11 stone 8lb so a loss of 9lb and I’m really impressed with myself! I mean I know this diet works and I have always hit big numbers in the first week when I’ve followed it in the past, so I’m not super surprised that I’ve lost a lot of weight, but sticking to the first week is the hardest, I’m currently laying in my bed freezing because the boiler has decided to break on me, typical because it’s the first few days that it’s been super cold over here (UK) Also I have no hot water so exercising without a warm shower after is terrifying me, I’ll check back in later today after I’ve done my 30 day shred DVD to let you know how it went x

Ok so I’ve lost count of what day I am on, but I’m still on track.
weighed myself this morning and I’m 11st 3lb!
i know right??? How awesome is that?
I am hoping to get to 11st by Christmas and luckily for me it’s just me and my boy here for Xmas day and he hates roast dinner so no carbs will be calling to me, well except for the ones in the wine I’m going to consume 😂
So going to add a progress pic seen as I’ve now lost a stone. My belly feels a bit wobbly but I’m keeping the exercise easy at the moment as I will get to much to soon disease and throw in the towel otherwise!
im anticipating a tough couple of weeks in the run up to Xmas as my partners mum died on the 17th in 2017 and it will open up the grief for him again no doubt as they was extremely close. So I must make sure I have dukan snacks as the ready because I am a caring person andFor some reason I absorb peoples problems , and then I cope with that by eating the house and everything in it! Typical as if eating my way through my own issues just isn’t enough.
gonna have a motivational scroll through other people's diaries today see how things are cracking on!
A4A3448F-B077-482B-82AE-F6BDD1C4C33F.jpeg
35349282-6790-49EC-B963-3B729A1E0A05.jpeg

Back